Championship Opta Facts: 11-13 Sept
Reading v Ipswich
- Reading have won seven of their last eight games against Ipswich (L1).
- Ipswich have won on only one of their last 10 visits to the Madejski Stadium (D3 L6).
- Reading's new loan signing Matej Vydra has scored in four of his last six Championship appearances (all for Watford).
- Freddie Sears has scored or assisted five goals in his five league games for Ipswich Town this term (three goals, two assists).
- Nick Blackman, who has already equalled his goal tally for last season (3), has bagged three goals from just five shots on target this campaign.
- The Tractor Boys have scored exactly two goals in each of their last seven league games (excl. play-offs).
QPR v Nottingham Forest
- QPR are unbeaten in seven home games against Forest (W4 D3), last tasting defeat in January 1998.
- Forest have lost just one of their last seven games against the Hoops, a 5-2 loss in the most recent meeting in April 2014.
- Massimo Luongo has provided an assist in each of his last three appearances for QPR; it's the first time the Australian international has assisted in three consecutive league games.
- Championship top scorer Charlie Austin has scored three goals in his last two league games at Loftus Road, this after netting just one in the previous 10.
- Dougie Freedman's charges have won just once in their last 13 league games (D4 L8).
- Away from home, the Tricky Trees are winless in eight attempts, losing four (D4).
Birmingham v Bristol City
- The Blues are unbeaten in nine games against the Robins (W7 D2), last losing to them in November 1993.
- Bristol City have failed to score in four of their last five meetings with Birmingham.
- Clayton Donaldson, who provided just one assist in 2014/15, has assisted four of Birmingham's last six league goals in 2015/16.
- Since the start of last season, only one player (Aaron Wilbraham, 19) has scored more league goals for the Robins than defender Aden Flint (15).
- Six of the Blues' seven league goals this term have been netted by midfielders, with the other being scored by a defender.
- Bristol City have conceded two or more goals in five of their last six league games (12 conceded).
Bolton v Wolves
- Bolton haven't lost at home to Wolves in 11 meetings (W7 D4) and have scored in fifteen consecutive home games against Wolves.
- Wolves have won just one of their last nine games against the Trotters (D3 L5).
- Adam Le Fondre has netted three goals in three league appearances against his former club Bolton Wanderers.
- Bolton have failed to score in six of their last seven matches in league competition (one goal scored).
- Wolves have conceded in 11 of their last 12 league matches.
- Only Odion Ighalo (16) has scored more Championship goals in 2015 than Benik Afobe (15).
Brighton v Hull
- Brighton have kept clean sheets in 16 of the last 23 meetings (W11 D8 L4).
- There has been two goals scored in the previous four league games between the two sides, one goal apiece.
- Kazenga Lua-Lua has scored four goals in all competitions so far this season - as many as he managed in the whole of last season.
- Seven players have so far netted a league goal for Hull City this season; a Championship-high.
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last six, winning four (D2).
- The Tigers have picked up just one victory in their last 11 away trips in league competition (D3 L7).
Burnley v Sheff Wed
- The Clarets have scored in 10 consecutive games against Wednesday (W3 D5 L2).
- Wednesday are unbeaten in eight league games at Turf Moor (W4 D4).
- All three of Michael Keane's goals this season have been headers. Indeed, the former Manchester United player has never netted more than three in a single campaign.
- The Clarets have scored more headed goals than any other Championship team this season (five of six).
- The Owls have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 Championship away games.
- George Boyd has bagged five league goals versus Sheffield Wednesday; against no other side has scored more (level with Huddersfield).
- Indeed, Boyd's five goals have come in his last three appearances against the Owls.
Cardiff v Huddersfield
- Cardiff have won their last three home meetings with The Terriers, netting eight goals.
- Huddersfield have kept one clean sheet in their last 12 away league games at Cardiff (W2 D3 L7).
- Joe Mason has bagged three goals in four appearances against Huddersfield, though none have been for the Bluebirds.
- Kenwyne Jones bagged a brace in this exact fixture last season, as Cardiff ran out 3-1 winners.
- The Terriers have scored just six goals across their last 10 away games and never more than once in this run.
- The Bluebirds are unbeaten in four at the Cardiff City Stadium, winning two (D2).
Charlton v Rotherham
- Charlton are without a win over Rotherham in seven attempts (D2 L5).
- The Millers' last clean sheet at the Valley came in September 1961, conceding 21 goals in 11 games since then.
- The Addicks have won three of their last four games at the Valley (L1), scoring exactly twice in each victory.
- Rotherham are winless in their last seven league games on the road, losing five (D2).
- All five of Jordan Bowery's league goals for Rotherham have come as a substitute.
- No Charlton player has scored more goals (2) or created more chances (8) this term than Johann Berg Gudmundsson.
Leeds v Brentford
- Leeds have scored just one goal against Brentford in their last four meetings (D2 L2).
- In 14 league meetings at Elland Road, the Bees have kept just two clean sheets (W3 D4 L7), though one of those was in last season's encounter.
- After losing five in a row in April, the Whites have since gone seven games unbeaten, though they've drawn five of these (W2).
- Since the start of last season, the Bees have scored more goals via substitutes (excl. play-offs) than any other Championship side (15).
- Brentford have recorded the highest possession percentage in the Championship this season (64.7%).
- Chris Wood has scored three goals in his last three games for Leeds, earning them four points in the process.
Middlesbrough v MK Dons
- Middlesbrough have won eight of their last 10 home league (incl. play-offs) games (D1 L1).
- This is the first ever competitive meeting between the two sides.
- Only Middlesbrough (3) have conceded fewer goals this term than MK Dons (4).
- In contrast, the Dons have failed to score in three of their last four in the Championship (W1 D1 L2).
- Kike has three goals in his last three league games at the Riverside (incl. play-offs).
- MK Dons (9) have fired in fewer shots on target than any other side in 2015/16.
Preston v Derby
- The Lilywhites have won one of their last 11 league meetings with Derby (D5 L5).
- The Rams are unbeaten in four league games against Preston (W3 D1).
- Preston's Joe Garner has failed to score in 450 minutes of Championship football this season, registering just five shots on target in the process.
- Since the start of last season, Derby new boy Jacob Butterfield has created more chances than any other Championship player (130).
- Derby are without a win in eight league games (D6 L2), their worst run since March 2013.
- The Lilywhites have scored just two goals in their last six league games, failing to score four times (W1 D2 L3).
Fulham v Blackburn
- Fulham are winless in four against Blackburn, losing the last three in a row (D1).
- Jordan Rhodes scored the winning goal in both meetings between Blackburn and Fulham last season.
- Ross McCormack has six goals in his last six league games at Craven Cottage, though he hasn't netted in the last two.
- Cauley Woodrow has scored in both of his appearances in the Championship this term, with both goals arriving in the 90th minute.
- In fact, Woodrow's last four league goals for Fulham have come at the end of a half, with three in the 90th minute (the other in the 45th).
- Rovers are winless in their last five away league match