Championship Opta Facts - 12-13 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Barnsley v Ipswich Town
- There has only been one draw between these two sides in the last 15 meetings.
- The Tykes have won two of the last three meetings between the two sides.
- Barnsley have lost just one of their last seven league games at Oakwell.
- Ipswich have bagged a total of eight goals in total in their last three league games, as many as they had managed in their previous nine fixtures.
Bristol City v Leeds
- Leeds have won two of the last three meetings between the two sides. However, prior to those three games, United had gone seven meetings with City without a victory.
- Leeds have found the net in each of their last 11 league games, a record run in the Championship this season.
- The Robins netted four goals in their last league game (against Preston) after going four games without finding the back of the net once.
- David Somma has netted in each of Leeds' last four league games.
Cardiff v Scunthorpe
- Scunthorpe have enjoyed just one victory in their last 16 meetings with Cardiff.
- The last four meetings between these two sides have produced a total of 17 goals.
- Jay Bothroyd has bagged a total of three goal in his last three clashes with The Iron.
- The Iron have netted a total of just two goals in their last six league games.
Coventry v Crystal Palace
- The Eagles have managed just one win in their last five meetings with Coventry.
- At home, the Sky Blues have won just one of their last six meetings with Palace.
- Coventry are now without a win in their last 10 league games, a record this season in the Championship.
- Palace have the worst away record in the division this season, winning just once and picking up only six points out of a possible 45.
Doncaster v Portsmouth
- Prior to this season, the two sides hadn't met since 1983. However, overall, Pompey have won five of the nine league meetings between the two sides (two draws, two defeats).
- Rovers have netted just three goals in total in their last five league encounters, with one of those even coming courtesy of an own-goal.
- Billy Sharp has bagged four of Doncaster's last five league goals.
- Only two of Pompey's last nine league goals have come courtesy of their strikers.
Hull v Preston
- Hull have won three of the last four meetings between the two sides.
- The Tigers have lost just one of their five home games against the Lilywhites.
- Matty Fryatt has netted four goals in the Tigers' last two league games.
- Preston have managed to score more than one goal in none of their last 15 league games.
Middlesbrough v Swansea
- There has only been one home win in the last five meetings between the two teams.
- 'Boro have lost just one of their last seven Championship fixtures.
- Darren Pratley and Scott Sinclair have, between them, netted all of the Swan's last eight goals in the league.
- Three of Swansea's last five league goals have come from the penalty spot.
Norwich v Reading
- Reading have won four and drawn one of their last five clashes with the Canaries.
- Irish international Shane Long has bagged four goals in the Royals' last three games against Norwich.
- Norwich's defeat away at Burnley last weekend ended a run of eight straight league games without defeat for the Canaries.
- The Royals have lost just one of their last six league games on the road.
Sheff Utd v Millwall
- The Blades have lost just one of their last six meetings with Millwall, winning four and drawing one.
- None of the last five clashes between the Blades and the Lions have ended in home wins.
- United have netted just one goal in their last four league games.
- Millwall are without a win in their last six league games on the road.
Watford v Burnley
- The Hornets have enjoyed just one win in their last six meetings with Burnley.
- The last eight meetings between the two teams has produced a total of 33 goals, at an average rate of over four per game.
- Watford failed to score in their last league game against Nottingham Forest, bringing to an end a run of eight games in which they found the net (21 in those eight games).
- The Clarets have failed to score in three of their last five league games.
Derby v Leicester
- Leicester won this season's previous meeting between the two sides (2-0 at home), however that was their first win against the Rams in seven fixtures.
- The Rams have netted just two goals in their last five games in the Championship.
- The Foxes have scored just one goal in each of their last three away league fixtures, compared to a total of 10 goals in their last three at the Walkers Stadium.
- Four of Leicester's last five league goals have come from long-range.
QPR v Nottingham Forest
- Three of the last four meetings between these two sides have ended in draws.
- At the City Ground, QPR have never managed a victory, in 29 visits in all competitions.
- Forest have now won six league games in a row. No team has managed seven so far this season.
- Only one of QPR's last 12 league goals has come in the first half.