Championship Opta Facts | 12-14 April
QPR v Nottingham Forest
- QPR are unbeaten in six league fixtures against Forest at Loftus Road, winning three (D3).
- Nottingham Forest have gone six league games unbeaten against QPR, winning twice (D4).
- QPR have kept a joint-league-high 10 clean sheets at home this season, but only two of those have come in the last 10 games at Loftus Road.
- Nottingham Forest are winless in 11 league games, the longest current run in the division (D5 L6).
- The Hoops have scored in each of their last nine home games. Only Leicester (13) are currently on a long scoring run.
- The Tricky Trees have been caught offside more times than any other Championship side (144).
Bolton v Barnsley
- Bolton have gone seven home league games without defeat against Barnsley, drawing five (W2).
- Barnsley have failed to win any of their last 10 against Bolton in league competition, losing four (D6).
- Bolton are unbeaten in five league games, winning three times by a single goal (D2).
- The Tykes have kept a league-low six clean sheets this season, with only one of those coming away from home (also a low).
- The Trotters have scored just one penalty all season, a joint-league low with Charlton.
- Barnsley have scored just three goals in the final 15 minutes this season, a league low figure.
Brighton v Charlton
- Brighton's last home league win over Charlton came back in September 1990; they've lost twice and drawn twice since.
- Charlton are unbeaten in four against Brighton in league competition, drawing three (W1).
- Brighton have hit the woodwork 20 times this season. Only Liverpool have rattled the woodwork more often than them in the top four tiers (26).
- Charlton have registered 40 fewer shots on goal than any other Championship side (310).
- Leonardo Ulloa has netted in five of his last eight home appearances for Brighton in all competitions.
- Charlton have scored just 10 first-half goals all season, while no side has conceded fewer in this period than Brighton (15).
Burnley v Middlesbrough
- Burnley have failed to score in three of their last four home matches against Middlesbrough in league competition.
- Middlesbrough are unbeaten in their last three league games against the Clarets, winning twice (D1).
- Only Leicester (49) have won more points at home than Burnley this season (45)
- Dimitrios Konstanpoulous became the fourth goalkeeper this season to record an assist in the Championship midweek, setting up Lee Tomlin.
- The Clarets have won five of their last six league games at Turf Moor, losing most recently to title rivals Leicester.
- Only 12 of Boro's goals have come from strikers this season, a joint-league low with Charlton.
- If Burnley win their game and Derby fail to beat Huddersfield, they will be promoted.
Derby v Huddersfield
- The Rams are unbeaten in 17 at home to Huddersfield in league competition, winning 15 and drawing twice.
- Huddersfield's last league victory at Derby came back in November 1957.
- Craig Bryson is the second Championship player to record double figures for goals and assists this season after David Nugent (16 scored, 10 assists).
- Three of the five goals Huddersfield have scored in their last eight Championship games have come from Nahki Wells.
- Derby have the best shot conversion rate in the Championship this season (16.07%).
- Only Notts Forest have gone longer without a win (11 games) than Huddersfield (eight games, D3 L5).
Ipswich v Doncaster
- Ipswich have won four of their last five league meetings with Doncaster Rovers, losing the other.
- Doncaster have gone eight league games without a clean sheet against Ipswich, conceding 22 goals in the process.
- The Tractor Boys have faced the fewest number of shots (including blocked) in the Championship this season (461).
- Doncaster have won the fewest points away from home in the Championship (12).
- No side has dropped more home points from leading positions than Ipswich (15).
- Doncaster have conceded more goals in the final 15 minutes than any other side in the league (20).
Leeds v Blackpool
- Leeds have picked up just one win from their last six against Blackpool in league competition, losing three (D2).
- Blackpool have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 league games against Leeds at Elland Road.
- Ross McCormack has gone three league games without a goal for Leeds. Only once this season has he gone loner without a strike (five games between August and September).
- The Tangerines have failed to score in four of their last six Championship games on the road - their other two goals have been scored by David Goodwillie.
- Leeds have picked up just four points from their last 10 fixtures in the Championship (W1 D1 L8), losing their last five.
- Blackpool have the lowest shooting accuracy in the Championship (37.1%).
Millwall v Watford
- Millwall have picked up just one win from their last six at home to Watford in the league (D1 L4).
- Watford have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games against Millwall, winning twice (D1 L1).
- The Lions haven't won in seven home league fixtures, drawing four and losing three.
- Troy Deeney has scored eight times in his last eight games for the Hornets, though only two of these have come away from home.
- Millwall have let in 70 goals this campaign, already more than they shipped in each of their last three seasons in the Championship.
- Watford have collected the joint-most yellow cards in the Championship this season (82 along with Nottingham Forest).
Sheff Wed v Blackburn
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to score in three of the last four league encounters with Blackburn (W1 D1 L2).
- Blackburn are without a league win at Sheffield Wednesday in six attempts, losing three (D3).
- The Owls have won four of their last five home fixtures, losing last time out against Watford 4-1.
- Rovers are unbeaten in seven league games, winning three and drawing four.
- No team has conceded more goals in the opening 15 minutes of home games than Sheffield Wednesday (6).
- Blackburn have been adjudged offside just 59 times this season, a league-low figure.
Yeovil v Bournemouth
- Yeovil are winless in three at home to Bournemouth in the league, losing the last two.
- Bournemouth have kept four consecutive clean sheets against Yeovil in league competition, winning their last three (D1).
- Yeovil have conceded the most fouls in the Championship (554) while Bournemouth have conceded the fewest (400).
- Bournemouth have collected more points over their last 10 Championship games than any other side - 25 (W8 D1 L1).
- The Glovers have gained a league-low three points from losing situations this season, with just one of those coming at home.
- The Cherries are searching for their sixth consecutive league win, something they've never managed to do before in the second tier.
Reading v Leicester
- Reading have won five of the last six league encounters with Leicester, though they lost the reverse fixture earlier this season (0-1).
- Leicester City have scored a single goal in each of their last three games away to Reading in league competition; they've never scored in four successive matches there.
- Alex McCarthy has made more saves than any other keeper this season (158).
- A mid-week loss to Brighton was Leicester's first defeat in 22 league games (W15 D6).
- The Royals have scored more away goals in the 15 minutes following half-time than any other Championship side (8).
- Leicester boast the best away record in the Championship, collecting 40 points from a possible 60 (W12 D4 L4).