Championship Opta Facts - 13 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Barnsley v Plymouth
- Barnsley have won four of their last five meetings with Plymouth Argyle.
- Plymouth have only been able to win on one of their last 16 tips to Barnsley.
- The Tykes have lost just one of their last eight league games at Oakwell.
- The Pilgrims have scored just three goals in total in their last five league fixtures.
- Plymouth have bagged a league-low 24 goals this season.
Coventry v QPR
- Three of the last four meetings between these two teams have ended as a draw.
Coventry defender Stephen Wright has been sent off in both of the last two meetings between these two sides.
- The Sky Blues have lost just one of their last six Championship games.
- QPR have failed to find the back of the net in three of their last four league games.
- QPR have hit the woodwork a joint-league-high 11 times.
Doncaster v Nottingham Forest
- The last two meetings between Doncaster and Forest have witnessed 11 goals in total, but the last three at Doncaster have only seen two scored overall.
- Rovers have enjoyed just one victory in their last six Championship games.
- Forest have lost their last two away league games by a 1-0 scoreline and have won just one of their last four games on the road.
- Doncaster have failed to score a first-half goal in any of their last six league games.
Leicester v Scunthorpe
- Three of the last five meetings between the Foxes and Scunthorpe have ended level.
- Paul Hayes has scored in two of his last three appearances against Leicester.
- The Foxes have failed to score in four of their last five league fixtures.
- The Iron have had a player sent off in each of their last two league games.
- Leicester players have been caught offside a league-high 128 times this season.
Middlesbrough v Peterborough
- Four of their last seven meetings have ended as a draw.
- Peterborough have never managed to defeat Middlesbrough away from home before.
- Gordon Strachan's side are now unbeaten in five league games, their longest unbeaten run of the season so far.
- Posh have lost five of their last six Championship games, and have failed to score in four of those matches.
- 'Boro have used 40 players this season, more than any other side.
Preston v Blackpool
- The home side have won only once in the last 10 meetings between these two teams.
Blackpool have won three of their last four trips to Deepdale, winning by one goal on all three occasions.
- Preston have lost just two of their last nine home league games.
- The Tangerines have won just one of their last eight league fixtures.
- Blackpool's Charlie Adam has picked up a league-high nine yellow cards so far.
Sheffield United v Bristol City
- The home team have won 11 of the last 13 meetings between Sheffield United and Bristol City.
Bristol City have not won an away game against Sheffield United since November 1957 - a run of 15 visits.
- After a run of three wins in a row starting at the end of December, the Blades have subsequently lost three of their last four league games.
- City have failed to score in three of their last four league games.
- The Blades, along with local rivals Sheffield Wednesday, are the only sides yet to receive a red card in the division this season.
Swansea v Newcastle
- Newcastle have won their last four meetings with Swansea, keeping a clean sheet in each of their last three.
- None of the last 16 meetings between Swansea and Newcastle have ended in a draw.
- The Swans are unbeaten in their last eight Championship fixtures.
- The Magpies have not won in their last four league games on the road.
- Swansea have kept a league-high 17 clean sheets this season.