Championship Opta Facts - 15-18 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Norwich City v Nottingham Forest
- Nottingham Forest have scored three own goals in their last three league games against Norwich.
- The Canaries are unbeaten in their last nine home league games, and have netted a total of 10 goals in their last three fixtures at Carrow Road.
- Simeon Jackson has bagged four goals in his last three appearances for the Canaries.
- Forest kept a clean sheet in their last game (2-0 v Burnley) after shipping 11 in the previous three fixtures.
- None of Forest's last 14 league goals have come in the first half-hour of their games.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Bristol City have failed to score in the last three league games against Ipswich.
- Only one of the last 13 meetings between the two sides has ended in an away victory.
- Nicky Maynard has bagged three goals in his last four games for the Robins.
- The Tractor Boys have scored two or more goals in each of their last four league games.
- City have kept clean sheets in three of their last four league games.
Burnley v Swansea City
- There have been three red cards in the last two meetings between Swansea and Burnley.
- The Swans have only won on one of their last 18 visits to Turf Moor, although that victory did come on their last visit, in January 2009 (2-0).
- The Clarets are on a run of four league defeats in a row, the longest current such run in the division.
- Burnley have also failed to score in four of their last six fixtures.
- The Swans have lost their last three away league games.
Cardiff City v Portsmouth
- None of the last six league meetings between Cardiff and Portsmouth have ended as a home win.
- The Bluebirds scored two goals at Fratton Park despite only having one shot on target in the match in the reverse fixture.
- Cardiff have lost just one of their last 11 home league games.
- The Bluebirds have only shipped one first-half goal in their last nine league fixtures.
- Pompey have netted just two first-half goals in their last 11 league games.
Coventry City v Millwall
- There has been a red card in each of the last three league meetings between Coventry and Millwall.
- The Sky Blues have lost three of their last four league fixtures at the Ricoh Arena.
- The Lions will have to do without in-form Steve Morison, who has netted three of their last five league goals. The striker is suspended after receiving his marching orders against Bristol City.
- Millwall have only shipped one first-half goal in their last 14 league fixtures.
- Coventry have only kept two clean sheets in their last 14 league games, although those shut-outs have come in their last three fixtures.
Crystal Palace v Scunthorpe United
- Michael O'Connor has scored in his last two starts against Crystal Palace.
- The Iron have netted a total of eight goals in their last three meetings with the Eagles.
- Palace have enjoyed just one victory in their last five league games.
- However, at Selhurst Park, Palace are unbeaten in 13 league games, the joint-best current unbeaten run at home in the division.
- Struggling Scunthorpe have failed to score in five of their last six fixtures (although they did hit four against QPR on April 9th).
Hull City v Doncaster Rovers
- Hull City have won the last seven home games against Doncaster in all competitions.
- Doncaster haven't won away at Hull since September 1950.
- The Tigers' league games have produced a total of 86 goals (for and against), a divisional-low.
- Doncaster are on a current run of seven league games without a win, the longest current winless run in the division.
- Hull have conceded a single goal in each of their last four league games.
Leeds United v Watford
- Leeds have won five and lost none of the last seven regular league meetings with Watford.
- Danny Graham has now bagged eight in his last nine appearances for the Hornets.
- United are the division's top scorers, with 76 goals, five more than the second top-scorers, Watford.
- Watford have conceded exactly two goals in each of their last four league fixtures.
- Max Gradel has hit three goals in his last three games for Leeds.
Middlesbrough v Barnsley
- In the three Championship meetings between Barnsley and Middlesbrough, the home side has won, netting two goals each time.
- 'Boro's last three league games have produced a total of 15 goals (for and against).
- On the road, the Tykes are without a win in their last seven league games.
- Middlesbrough have only kept one clean sheet in their last nine league games at the Riverside.
- Barnsley have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 league fixtures.
Preston North End v Sheffield United
- None of the last 12 meetings between Preston and Sheffield United have ended as an away win.
- Preston (along with Reading) have a scored in each of their last 12 league games, the joint-longest current scoring run in the division.
- Bottom of the table United have failed to find the net in five of their last eight league encounters.
- Iain Hume has bagged six goals in his last seven games for North End.
- The Blades have failed to score in each of their last three away league games (and in six of their last seven).
Reading v Leicester City
- The last three meetings between Reading and Leicester have ended as away wins.
- Leicester have managed only one win in their last six clashes with Reading.
- The Royals are the top side in the division in terms of recent form, with 26 points from their last 10 league games.
- The Foxes have bagged a total of eight goals in their last three league games.
- Reading have netted in each of their last 12 league games, a joint-best current scoring run in the division.
QPR v Derby County
- None of the last 13 meetings between Derby and QPR have ended as a home win.
- QPR were 0-2 down going into the final minute of the reverse fixture at Pride Park, but netted two late goals to secure a 2-2 draw.
- The Rams have enjoyed just two victories in their last eight league games.
- QPR are unbeaten in their last nine league games at Loftus Road.
- Derby have managed only one win in their last seven away games in the Championship.