Championship Opta Facts - 18-19 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Leicester v Bristol City
- The Robins are unbeaten in four meetings with Leicester, winning two and drawing two.
- Bristol City striker David Clarkson has netted a 90th minute goal in both of his last two meetings with the Foxes.
- Foxes midfielder Andy King has now netted in three consecutive league games.
- In seven of the last eight games that Bristol City have scored, Brett Pitman has been on target.
Crystal Palace v Sheffield United
- The Blades are now winless in 10 league games, the longest run without a victory in this season's Championship.
- Palace have kept seven consecutive clean sheets at Selhurst Park, despite only keeping one clean sheet away all season.
- There were three penalties scored and two sendings off in this season's reverse fixture, which the Blades won 3-2.
- The last 13 meetings between the teams at Selhurst Park have either been won by the odd goal or ended in draws.
Ipswich v Hull
- There has only been one away win in the last 10 clashes between the sides; Ipswich won 5-2 away at Hull in March 2007.
- The Tractor Boys are unbeaten in four home meetings with Hull. The Tigers last won at Portman Road in April 1990.
- Ipswich's young star Connor Wickham has now scored five goals in his last five league appearances.
- Hull have only conceded two first half goals in their last 11 league games combined.
Leeds v Norwich
- Leeds have now scored in 12 consecutive Championship games; two more than any other side.
- Eight of the last 10 meetings between the sides have all been won by the odd goal, with the other two ending in a draw.
- Leeds have won three and drawn one of their last four home meetings with Norwich and were last beaten by the Canaries at Elland Road in August 1993.
- Norwich have only kept one away clean sheet since the 16th October.
Millwall v Middlesbrough
- Millwall have won six consecutive home games - if they beat Middlesbrough, they will become the first Championship side to win seven consecutive home games this season.
- The Lions have already defeated Boro twice this campaign; once in the league and once in the Carling Cup.
- Millwall's 1-0 win at the Riverside in this season's reverse fixture is the only away victory in the 17 clashes between the sides since October 1973.
- Boro have only lost one of their last four away games, winning two and drawing one.
Nottingham Forest v Cardiff
- Forest are now unbeaten in 34 consecutive league games (excl. playoffs) at the City Ground since a 0-1 home reverse to Blackpool in September 2009.
- Cardiff have netted 11 goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season, more than any other side.
- Forest midfielder Lewis McGugan has scored in his last two appearances against the Bluebirds.
- Forest have failed to win any of their last six home meetings with Cardiff, losing three and drawing three (all 0-0).
Portsmouth v Barnsley
- No side has managed fewer goals in the opening 15 minutes than Pompey - just two.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in each of the last five meetings between these sides at Fratton Park.
- Only one of the last 11 clashes between the sides has ended in a draw; a 4-4 in the last meeting on the South Coast.
- The Tykes have lost three of their last four league away games, winning the other at Doncaster.
Preston v QPR
- Preston have been shown 59 yellow cards this season - more than any other Championship side.
- Only Sheffield United (seven) have been shown more red cards than QPR this campaign (five).
- There have been no away wins in any of the last nine clashes between the sides, whilst four of the last five have been won by the home side.
- Adel Taarabt has scored three goals in three appearances against the Lilywhites.
Reading v Watford
- Watford are the only side in the Championship who are yet to be shown a red card.
- Reading have failed to win any of their last five league games, drawing three and losing two.
- Watford's leading scorer Danny Graham has netted three goals in his last three clashes with the Royals.
- The Hornets have only won one of their last nine league trips to Reading; a win in the Premier League in May 2007.
Scunthorpe v Derby
- The last six meetings between the sides have seen a total of 32 goals scored; an average of over five goals a game.
- Scunthorpe have won their last four home meetings with the Rams, including the last two by a scoreline of 3-2.
- The Rams have only scored two goals in their last six Championship games combined.
Swansea v Doncaster
- The last three meetings between the sides have all ended in draws.
- The Swans are unbeaten in six meetings with Rovers, winning two and drawing four.
- Swansea have won three of their last four home league games, losing the other to Welsh rivals Cardiff.
- Billy Sharp (four) is the only Doncaster player to have scored in Rovers' last eight league games.
- Since netting three first half games on New Year's Day against Scunthorpe, Doncaster have only scored one league goal in 360 first half minutes.