Championship Opta Facts | 18-19 February
Sheffield Wednesday v Derby
- Sheffield Wednesday are without a win in their last nine against Derby County in league competition (D3 L6).
- The Rams are currently unbeaten in five league games (W3 D2).
- The Owls have conceded 10 times in the 15 minutes leading up to half-time this season, a league-high with Doncaster and Barnsley.
- Nobody has scored more first half goals than Derby (25) in the Championship this season.
- Wednesday's defeat to Wigan is their only loss in 12 games in all competitions (W6 D5).
- Patrick Bamford has scored in four of his last five Championship appearances for the Rams.
Wigan v Barnsley
- Wigan Athletic are unbeaten in their last five league matches at home (W3 D2).
- Barnsley have never beaten Wigan in league competition, scoring just twice over the five games previously played.
- 36% of the Latics' goals this campaign have been scored in the final 15 minutes, a league-high share.
- The Tykes have scored just twice in the final 15 minutes this season, a joint-league low with Charlton.
- Wigan have dropped just two points when leading in the Championship this season, winning 12 out of 13 games (D1).
- Barnsley have picked up the fewest points away from home in the Championship this season - 7 (W1 D4 L9).
Yeovil v Watford
- The Glovers have mustered just one win in their last 11 league games (D3 L7).
- Watford have drawn seven of their last eight away from Vicarage Road in the league (L1).
- Yeovil have found the net just four times between the 46th and 75th minute this season, fewer than any other Championship side.
- Watford have fired in a joint league-high of 10 goals in the opening 15 minutes this campaign (along with Reading).
- The Glovers have picked up the fewest number of points at home of any Championship side - 9 (W2 D3 L9).
- Watford's last five away league games have seen both teams score, with four of these contests ending in draws (L1).
Nottingham Forest v Leicester
- Nottingham Forest have won five successive league games at home, scoring 15 goals in the process.
- The Foxes have only won one of their last 16 at the City Ground in the league, however that win came in the most recent meeting (L11 D4).
- Forest have scored 14 times in the 15 minutes leading up to half-time this season, more than any other Championship side.
- Leicester have shipped just 12 goals in the second half of matches this campaign, a joint-league low with Burnley and Watford.
- The Tricky Trees are unbeaten in 13 league games, the longest run by any Championship this campaign, last losing to Reading on the 30th of November 2013 (W7 D6).
- The Foxes have won 10 of their 15 Championship away fixtures this season, two more than any other side (D1 L4).