Championship Opta Facts: 18-20 April
Football facts to aid your betting from all the major leagues in Europe.
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
Charlton v Blackpool
- Charlton have won four games at home to Blackpool in a row in all competitions.
- The Seasiders have scored exactly once in each of these four matches at The Valley.
- The last three league fixtures between these two sides have produced an average of five goals per game.
- Three of the Addicks' last four league matches have ended goalless.
- Blackpool have lost just once in their last seven league matches.
Crystal Palace v Derby
- Just one of the last 10 meetings between Palace and Derby has ended with the scores tied.
- The Eagles have lost just one of the last 10 matches in which they have hosted the Rams.
- Derby County have kept the fewest clean sheets in the Championship this term - six.
- Palace have managed just one goal in their last 532 minutes of league football.
- Neil Warnock's side have taken just three points from their last six Championship fixtures.
- Derby have won just once in their last seven league games.
Nottingham Forest v Coventry
- Coventry are unbeaten in four matches against Forest.
- Billy Davies' side have been able to win just two of their previous seven home matches against the Sky Blues.
- Coventry City have been given a league-high 78 yellow cards this season in the Championship.
- Chris Coleman's charges have managed just three goals in their last seven league matches.
- Forest have just one win to their name from their last seven league games.
- Billy Davies' side have kept just two clean sheets in 15 league matches.
Plymouth v Doncaster
- Only one of the last eight meetings between these two sides has been won by the away side.
- The home side has kept a clean sheet in the last three meetings between Plymouth and Doncaster.
- Doncaster have scored a league low 37 goals in the Championship so far this term.
- Doncaster have failed to score in four of their last six league games.
- Sean O'Driscoll's side have lost six of their last eight in the league.
- Plymouth have gained seven points from a possible nine in their last three games.
Preston v Cardiff
- Preston have not managed to beat Cardiff in any of their last four attempts.
- The last three meetings between these two teams at Deepdale have ended with a 2-1 scoreline.
- Roger Johnson and Michael Chopra have managed three goals apiece in Cardiff's last four meetings with Preston.
- Cardiff City have scored more penalty kicks than any other side this season in the Championship - 12.
- Preston have suffered just one defeat in their last six league games.
- Ross McCormack has scored seven goals in his last seven league appearances. Six of these goals have come in the final five minutes of matches.
Reading v Barnsley
- Reading have won just one of their previous five competitive meetings with the Tykes.
- Barnsley are unbeaten in their last four visits to Reading.
- Barnsley have committed more fouls than any other side in the league - 646.
- The Tykes have only been able to collect three points from their last five league matches.
- Reading have only been able to win once in their last eight league matches.
- The Royals have managed just 0.88 goals a game in 2009 in the league; this compared to 2.04 a game before 2009 this season.
Sheffield Wednesday v Southampton
- Wednesday have won just once in their last 12 meetings with Southampton.
- Southampton have conceded eight goals in their last two visits to Hillsborough.
- Wednesday have won just once in their last eight league matches.
- At home, the Owls have lost three of their last four matches in the league (one 0-0 draw); managing just one goal in the process.
- Southampton won their last match in the Championship against Palace - ending a run of seven league games without a win.
- Seven of Southampton's last nine league goals have come in the second half.
Swansea v Bristol City
- All of their previous three meetings have ended goalless.
- Bristol City have allowed the most shots on their goal this season - 240.
- More players have been booked against Swansea than any other side - 90.
- Swansea City's Jordi Gomez has attempted more shots on target than any other player in the league - 53.
- Swansea are unbeaten in four league games.
- Bristol City are without a win in five successive Championship games.
Watford v Birmingham
- Birmingham have managed to score exactly three goals in their last three meetings with Watford.
- The last three meetings between these two sides have produced no fewer than 16 goals - an average of 5.3 a game.
- The home side has won the last seven league meetings between these two sides.
- Watford have now conceded a league-high 68 goals this term.
- Brendan Rodgers' side have converted the high percentage of their chances in the Championship this term - 19.6%.
- Watford have managed just one win in their last seven league games.
Wolves v QPR
- QPR have won just once in their last 14 meetings with Wolves.
- Wolves lost against QPR (1-0) earlier this season. Rangers have not managed the league double over Wolverhampton Wanderers since 1983/84.
- Wolves' Karl Henry has been given more yellow cards than any other player this season - 12.
- Wolves have won six of their last eight league games.
- QPR have suffered just one defeat in six Championship ties.
- Rangers have found the net in just three of their last nine matches in the league.
Ipswich v Norwich
- Ipswich have won their last two derbies at home against Norwich, but were unable to win any of the previous five.
- The away side has not managed to win in their last five meetings.
- The Canaries have conceded a league-high 10 penalty kicks this season.
- Norwich have conceded just two goals in the first half of their last eight league games.
- Ipswich have managed just four goals in their last eight matches in the Championship.
- The Tractor Boys have accrued just one win in nine attempts.
Burnley v Sheffield United
- United are unbeaten in their last three visits to Burnley.
- 18 of Burnley's goals have been scored by a substitute - a league-high.
- Paddy Kenny has kept more clean sheets than any other goalkeeper this season - 17.
- Burnley have lost just once in eight league games.
- United are unbeaten in 11 league games - winning seven of these.
- Kevin Blackwell's side have conceded just one goal in their last five Championship games.