Championship Opta Facts: 19-20 April
Hull v Bristol City
- The Tigers have gone four league games unbeaten at home against the Robins, winning two (D2) and keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- Hull top scorer Robert Koren has scored twice in his last three games against Bristol City for the Tigers.
- The Robins have lost five of their last six in the Championship (D1); three of those defeats have come away from home.
- Hull have lost eight points from winning positions this season; a league-low.
Huddersfield v Millwall
- Huddersfield have lost three of their last five league games against Millwall (W1 D1).
- The Lions have kept three consecutive clean sheets against the Terriers.
- Millwall defender Shane Lowry has been booked more times than any other player this season (13).
- The Terriers are without a clean sheet in nine games; unsurprisingly losing five of those matches (W3 D1).
Burnley v Cardiff
- Six of the last eight league meetings between the two sides have ended in a draw, with Cardiff winning twice in that sequence.
- No team have scored more headed goals than Cardiff this season (23).
- The Clarets have picked up just one win in their last eight games (D4 L3), with that win coming at Turf Moor.
- The Bluebirds have scored more goals in the final fifteen minutes of games than at any other stage this season (17).
Birmingham v Leeds United
- Birmingham have won their last four league fixtures against Leeds, three of those being settled by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Birmingham striker Nikola Zigic has scored five goals in his last two league games against Leeds.
- Before the arrival of new manager Brian McDermott, Leeds had gone seven games without a win (D3 L4); they've now won two in a row with the new man in charge.
- Midfielder Wade Elliot has scored three goals in his last four games for the Blues.
Bolton v Middlesbrough
- The last 10 games between the two sides have produced 28 goals.
- No side have lost most points from winning positions this season than Bolton (32).
- Boro have accumulated the fewest points over the last 10 games (7), winning twice, drawing once and losing seven.
- No side have picked up more points in the last 10 games than Bolton (21).
Brighton v Blackpool
- The Seagulls have gone six games without a win against the Seasiders; losing three (D3).
- Brighton forward Ashley Barnes has scored two goals in his last three appearances against Blackpool.
- The Tangerines have scored 21 goals in the final fifteen minutes of games this campaign; a league-high.
- Blackpool have conceded just six goals in the final fifteen minutes of league games this season; a joint-league-low alongside Millwall.
Charlton v Wolves
- Charlton have failed to beat Wolves in five attempts, losing four of those matches (D1).
- There have been 30 goals scored in their last 10 league meetings.
- The Addicks are unbeaten in five, winning three (D2); two games shy of their longest unbeaten run this season (7).
- The Addicks have won six times at home this season; a joint-league-low alongside Huddersfield and Birmingham.
Crystal Palace v Leicester
- Crystal Palace have lost five of their last eight against Leicester (W2 D1).
- The Eagles have gone six games without a win; the joint-longest current winless streak in the Championship alongside Bristol City.
- Crystal Palace have failed to find the back of the net in five games, the longest scoreless run in the Championship this season. However, Leicester have conceded in each of their last 10 games, the longest current run of its kind.
- Leicester attacker Jeffrey Schlupp has scored two goals in his last two games; his best such run of the season.
Derby v Peterborough
- There have been three red cards issued in the last four league meetings between the Rams and the Posh.
- The Posh have conceded 24 goals in the final fifteen minutes of games this season; a league-high.
- Peterborough have now gone 10 games without defeat; the longest current unbeaten run in the division.
- Derby have failed to win after going behind at home this season (D4 L4).
Nottm Forest v Barnsley
- Forest have picked up just one win in their last six league matches against the Tykes; with the Yorkshire side winning twice (D3).
- Forest have accumulated 24 points from losing positions this season; a joint-league-high alongside Blackpool.
- After recording six consecutive wins, Forest are now without a win in five games (D3 L2).
- Lewis McGugan has scored six goals in his last eight games for the Reds.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich
- In recent years, The Owls have struggled at home against the Tractor Boys, winning once in their last six (D1 L4).
- After going 31 games without a goal, Jermaine Johnson has scored four goals in his last five games.
- The Tractor Boys have lost once in their last seven games (W4 D2); keeping six clean sheets in that period.
- The Owls have lost once in their last six matches (W3 D2).
Watford v Blackburn
- There have been 16 goals scored in the last five matches between the two sides, averaging at 3.2 goals per game.
- Fernando Forestieri has scored three goals in his last four games for the Hornets.
- 12 of the 19 goals Blackburn have scored in 2013 have come from Jordan Rhodes (63%).
- The Hornets are without a win at Vicarage Road in three games (D2 L1).