Championship Opta Facts - 19-20 February
Barnsley v Wolves
- Since Barnsley appointed David Flitcroft as manager, the Tykes have lost one in nine (W7 D1). They have also won their last five games in all competitions.
- Wolves are without a win in 10 games and should they lose to Barnsley, they will drop into the relegation zone.
- In the last seven meetings between the sides in the Championship, Barnsley have won twice with Wolves winning four and one game drawn.
- Despite their recent form, Barnsley have won four home games this season, which is the fewest in the division.
Birmingham v Sheffield Wednesday
- Since 2006, there has been five league meetings between the teams with 16 goals being scored, averaging at 3.2 goals per game.
- Lee Clark's side have gone 17 league games without a clean sheet, their last one was against Bristol City back in November.
- Wednesday's Miguel Llera and Reda Johnson are the joint-highest scoring defenders in the division with five goals each, and have three more than last season's top scorer Gary Madine.
- Birmingham's 4-0 defeat to Watford was their first in six games, having won two and drawn three.
Burnley v Middlesbrough
- Boro haven't won away from home in the league since December 8th, when they beat Peterborough 3-2, with Tony Mowbray's men losing their last five on the road.
- None of Boro's last 17 league games have ended level (W7 L10).
- Burnley are without a win their last three games (L2 D1), but prior to that they had won two in a row.
- Burnley have scored the most headed goals in the league (18), with nine of those coming from top scorer Charlie Austin.
Cardiff v Brighton
- The previous meeting this season ended in a 0-0 draw, the third draw in the last five games between the teams.
- Cardiff have won 13 games at home this season, the division's highest tally.
- In their last 10 league games, Cardiff have won seven (D2 L1).
- The Seagulls' last win against Cardiff came away from home in August 2011.
- Brighton's Spanish midfielder Vicente has scored two goals this season, both coming in the last two games.
Derby v Bolton
- Derby have failed to beat Bolton in the last three attempts. Most recently, the Rams were beaten 2-0 courtesy of goals from Kevin Davies and Chris Eagles.
- Bolton's Chris Eagles has scored the most goals direct from a free kick (4) this season and also has the most assists (along with Michail Antonio) in the league with nine.
- Bolton have only managed one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
- The Trotter's captain Kevin Davies has committed the most fouls this season (66) and as a club, they currently have highest amount of yellow cards (60).
Hull v Blackburn Rovers
- Blackburn have now gone five games unbeaten against Hull (W3 D2), and have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the process.
- The Tigers have kept five clean sheets at home in seven league games and have won their last two at home.
- Rovers have won four in their last five in all competitions (D1) and since the appointment of Michael Appleton, Blackburn have lost just once in eight games (W4 D3).
- Hull have scored one penalty (missing one) this season, which is a joint-division-low. Blackburn, on the other hand, have scored four penalties from five.
Ipswich v Watford
- Before Ipswich's 1-0 victory this season over Watford, the Hornets had won 11 in 14 (D3) against the Tractor Boys in the league and hadn't lost since March 2004.
- Ipswich have scored five in total in their last two home games (winning both), with four different players getting on the score sheet (Michael Chopra, Tommy Smith with two, David McGoldrick, Aaron McLean).
- Gianfranco Zola's men have scored 64 goals this season, which is the highest in the league, with striker Matej Vydra scoring six braces.
- The Hornets have scored at least twice in nine of their last 10 league games and have only failed to score in one of their last 17.
Leicester City v Charlton
- The Addicks haven't won at Leicester in their last eight attempts, stretching back to 1991.
- The Foxes have won five of their last six league games.
- After a run of three straight wins in early January, Chris Powell's side have gone four without tasting victory (D1 L3).
- Charlton's Ben Hamer has been the busiest keeper in the league, making 121 saves this season.
Millwall v Peterborough
- Millwall have lost just one of their last seven games against the Posh, winning four and drawing two
- The Lions have lost their last four league games, scoring a total of just one goal in the process.
- The Posh are unbeaten in three (W2 L1).
- Midfielder Tommy Rowe has bagged three in his last five for the Posh.
- Millwall's Shane Lowry has the most yellow cards in the league (10).
Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield
- In the last 11 meetings, both sides have scored at least one goal, with Forest unbeaten against the Terries in the last five (W2 D3).
- Forest are without a win in five league games (L3 D2).
- Huddersfield are the league's lowest scorers with 33 goals and have failed to score in their last two matches.
- The last time Huddersfield scored more than one goal in a league game was December 8th when they drew 2-2 with Bolton.
Crystal Palace v Bristol City
- The last time the two sides met, Bristol City won 4-1, which remains Palace's heaviest defeat of the season so far.
- Palace top scorer Glenn Murray has scored four in his last three league games and has a league-high eight braces to his name this season.
- Bristol City haven't won away from home in their last five attempts (L4 D1).
- Since their opening day defeat to Watford at the start of the season, Palace haven't lost at home again (W10 D5).
Leeds United v Blackpool
- Blackpool have beaten Leeds in each of their last three meetings, notching eight goals in the process, with Leeds scoring only once.
- Tom Ince has netted four goals in his last four appearances for Blackpool.
- United have gone three games without a win in the league, as well as losing 4-0 to Man City in the FA Cup at the weekend.
- The Tangerines are unluckiest side in the division, hitting the woodwork 15 times, a league-high figure.