Championship Opta Facts - 2-3 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Preston North End v Barnsley
- Barnsley have won just two of their last eight meetings with Preston.
- Only one of the last four meetings between the two sides has ended in a home win.
- Preston have won their last two home league games by a 2-0 scoreline, after failing to win any of their previous five league fixtures at Deepdale.
- The Tykes have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
- At the weekend, Barnsley failed to score in a game for the first time in their last 13 league games (0-1 against Reading).
Watford v Sheffield United
- Sheffield United have won their last three meetings with Watford (scoring two goals in each game) and have lost just one of their last seven clashes with the Hornets (in all competitions).
- Watford have enjoyed just one victory in their last six meetings with the Blades at Vicarage Road (in all competitions).
- Richard Cresswell has netted four goals in his last six appearances for the Blades (in all competitions).
- Watford are without a win in their last six league fixtures.
- The Hornets have managed just one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
Blackpool v West Bromwich Albion
- West Brom have lost just one of their last seven meetings with Blackpool (in all competitions).
- The Tangerines have enjoyed just one victory in their last five Championship games.
- The Baggies have suffered just one defeat in their last seven league fixtures.
- Charlie Adam has netted four goals in his last five league games for Blackpool.
- West Brom's Roman Bednar has hit three goals in his last four league appearances.