Championship Opta Facts - Play Off Semi-Final Second Legs
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Nottingham Forest v Blackpool
- Blackpool were the only side to have secured league wins both home and away against Nottingham Forest in the Championship this season.
- In fact, Forest have lost all three of their encounters with Blackpool this season.
- Overall, Forest have won just one of their last nine meetings with the Seasiders.
- Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam has scored in all three of his appearances against Forest this term.
- Billy Davies' side lost their first league fixture after going ahead against Blackpool in the first leg. Before this match they had won 20 and drawn two.
- No side scored more second half goals than Blackpool (48) in the Championship this season (not including playoffs).
- Blackpool have kept a clean sheet in their last two trips to the City Ground to face Nottingham Forest.
- Nottingham Forest have not won any of their last four home games against the Seasiders, losing twice and drawing on two occasions.
Cardiff City v Leicester City
- Only two of their last 11 encounters have failed to produce a winner.
- Cardiff have suffered just one defeat in their last 12 league fixtures this season (including play-offs).
- Cardiff City scored 25 goals from set-piece situations in the Championship this term; more than any other side, and their goal in the first leg came direct from a free-kick.
- Cardiff City have already defeated Leicester City twice at home this season.
- Following his goal in the first leg, Peter Whittingham has scored in three of his four appearances against the Foxes this season.
- Only three sides managed to pick up more points away from home than Leicester (31) in the Championship this season.
- Cardiff lost more home games (5) in the league this season than any of the other three sides in the playoffs.