Championship Opta Facts - 20-21 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Blackpool v Crystal Palace
- Blackpool have not won any of their last four home games against Crystal Palace.
- The Eagles have lost just one of their last eight meetings with Blackpool.
Palace have not scored a league goal in five hours and 37 minutes.
- Blackpool have lost three of their last four league games.
Bristol City v Newcastle
- Bristol City have not won any of their last eight meetings with Newcastle, losing five of their last six.
- Newcastle have conceded just two goals in their last six matches against the Robins.
- Nicky Maynard's brace in midweek were his first goals in 13 appearances in all competitions.
- Andy Carroll has scored in each of his last three league appearances away from home for Newcastle.
Doncaster v Sheffield United
- The away side has won three of the last four meetings between these two sides, drawing the other.
- Only one of the last eight matches between these two sides at Doncaster have ended in a draw.
- Richard Cresswell has scored four goals in his last five league appearances for United.
- Doncaster are unbeaten in five successive league games.
Ipswich v Barnsley
- Only one of the last 13 meetings between these two sides have ended level.
- Ipswich have scored an average of 3.5 goals in their last four home matches against the Tykes.
- Daniel Bogdanovic has scored six of Barnsley's last seven league goals.
- Roy Keane's side have not conceded a league goal at Portman Road in four hours and 58 minutes.
Middlesbrough v Reading
- Only three of the last 16 meetings between these two sides have been won by the home team.
- Only one draw has been played out in the last nine meetings between these two teams.
- Of the seven league goals that Middlesbrough have scored in their last seven league games, Barry Robson has scored five.
- Reading have scored 12 goals in their last four league games, conceding only one in the process.
Nottingham Forest v Peterborough
- The away team has won three of the last four meetings between these two sides.
- Peterborough have won just once in their last eight matches against Billy Davies' side.
- Forest have won their last 10 games at City Ground in the league.
- Each of Peterborough's last five league games have all been won or lost by a one goal difference.
QPR v Swansea
- The away side have not scored in any of the last five meetings between these two teams.
- There have only been three goals scored on the last three occasions that QPR and Swansea have met each other.
- QPR have won their last three league games at Loftus Road.
- Swansea have scored more than one goal in just one of their 15 league games from Boxing Day onwards.
Scunthorpe v Plymouth
- The home side has won the last eight meetings between Scunthorpe and Plymouth.
- At least three goals have been netted in five of the last six meetings between these two sides.
- Scunthorpe have lost only once in their last six league games at Glanford Park.
- Plymouth have lost seven of their last 10 league games away from home.
Sheffield Wednesday v Derby
- Derby have won their last five league matches against Sheffield Wednesday.
- Sheffield Wednesday have won just one of their last nine home meetings with the Rams.
- The Owls have failed to find the net in five of their last seven league games.
- Derby have won just one point from their last five away games in the Championship.
West Brom v Preston
- The away side have won just one of the last 20 meetings between West Brom and Preston.
- West Brom have won their last eight home matches against Preston.
- The Baggies have scored in 17 consecutive league games.
- Preston have won just once in 11 league games away from home.
Cardiff v Watford
- The last seven meetings between these two sides have produced 3.6 goals a game on average.
- Jay Bothroyd has scored in each of his last three appearances against Watford, scoring four goals.
- Cardiff have failed to score in four of their last six league matches.
- Watford have won two from a possible 30 points in their last 10 away games in the Championship.
Leicester v Coventry
- The away side have managed to score only once in the last six meetings between these two teams.
- The Foxes have won their last five home games against Coventry City.
- Nigel Pearson's side have kept four clean sheets in their last five league games.
- Coventry have scored in each of their last 10 league games, but only once during this period have they found the net more than once in a match.