SPL Opta Facts - 21 Nov – 22 Nov
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Falkirk v Hamilton
- Hamilton have won on only one of their last seven trips to Falkirk Stadium but have scored in eight straight matches at Falkirk.
- Against Celtic, Falkirk scored more than once in a match in the SPL for the first time in 14 outings in the competition.
- The Accies have only once scored three goals in an SPL match – in their first-ever in the competition (3-1 vs Dundee United in August 2008).
- The Bairns have drawn three of their last four matches on home turf.
- Falkirk have conceded exactly three goals in three of their last four league matches.
- Hamilton have failed to score in only one of their last six SPL matches.
Hearts v St Johnstone
- The home side has won only one of the last 17 encounters between Hearts and St Johnstone in the Scottish top flight.
- St Johnstone have scored three goals in two of their last three trips to Tynecastle.
- Csaba Lazslo’s men are without a goal in three league games.
- Hearts have not won any of their last five league games.
- St Johnstone have only failed to score in one SPL match this season, but at the same time have kept only one clean sheet.
- The Jambos have only 10 points after 11 SPL games – their previous lowest was 13 in 1998/99 and 2001/02.
Motherwell v Aberdeen
- The last four clashes between Motherwell and Aberdeen have produced only five goals.
- Aberdeen are unbeaten in four matches against the Steelmen, winning twice.
- Motherwell have kept only one clean sheet in eight matches against Aberdeen at Fir Park.
- Aberdeen have lost only one away match in the SPL this season.
- Motherwell have scored only three goals in their last four matches in the league at Fir Park, but have also kept three clean sheets in these matches.
- Lucas Jutkiewicz has scored four goals in his last five league matches.
Rangers v Kilmarnock
- Rangers have won 15 of their last 16 games at home to Kilmarnock, the only other result was a 1-0 Killie win in May 2007.
- Earlier this season Rangers drew 0-0 with Kilmarnock, this was only the second time they had failed to score in this fixture in 40 SPL encounters.
- Kilmarnock have scored in three of their last four league trips to Ibrox.
- Kris Boyd has bagged four goals in his last three SPL outings, opening the Rangers’ scoring in each match.
- Kilmarnock have won just one league game in their last 10.
- Jim Jeffries’ men have scored only three goals in their last eight SPL matches.
St Mirren v Hibernian
- Four of the six SPL meetings between St Mirren and Hibernian at St Mirren have ended in draws.
- Hibs have never won in their six trips to play at St Mirren in the SPL.
- The Saints have bagged only two goals in their last five matches against the Edinburgh side.
- St Mirren have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last nine league matches.
- Six of St Mirren’s last seven league goals have come in the second half.
- Hibs have conceded only one goal in their last four league games.
Dundee United v Celtic
- Five of the last seven SPL meetings between Dundee United and Celtic have ended in stalemate.
- United’s only SPL win against the Bhoys came in August 1999.
- The Terrors’ last home win in the SPL was in August against Falkirk.
- Damian Casaniluovo has scored four goals in his last five league games.
- Celtic are the best away side in the SPL this season, taking 13 points from a possible 18 on the road.
- Neither side has lost after scoring first in the SPL this season.