Championship Opta Facts - 21-24 September
Blackburn Rovers v Middlesbrough
- The last three league matches between the two sides have all ended in draws.
- Rovers have won five and lost none of the last eight league fixtures against Middlesbrough (W5 D3).
- The last time Blackburn Rovers went unbeaten for the first six games in a league season was 1994/95 when they won the Premier League.
- Steve Kean's side have won their last four home league matches.
- Middlesbrough have lost all three of their away league matches this season, conceding eight goals.
- Nuno Gomes has scored once in each of Blackburn's last four league matches.
Crystal Palace v Cardiff City
- Palace have won just one of the last twelve league matches against Cardiff (D5 L6).
- The last six meetings between the sides at Selhurst Park have produced twelve goals - eight for Cardiff and four for the hosts.
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last three (W2 D1), having opened the league season with three consecutive defeats.
- Palace haven't kept a clean sheet at home in eight league games.
- The Bluebirds have won five of their last eight leagues matches on the road (D2 L1).
- Peter Whittingham, who has scored five goals in his last three appearances for Cardiff, scored in both league games between the two last season.
Derby County v Burnley
- Derby County haven't won any of their last six league meetings with Burnley (D2 L4).
- The Rams haven't failed to score in any of the last 15 league matches against Burnley at Pride Park.
- Derby have been beaten just once in their last eight home league games (W4 D3).
- County have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last ten league matches.
- Burnley have won just two of their last ten league games (D3 L5).
- On the road, Burnley have lost their last four league games - conceding 11 goals in the process.
Ipswich Town v Charlton
- Ipswich have avoided defeat just twice in their last seven league meetings with Charlton (W1 D1 L5).
- Town have failed to score just once in their last 11 clashes with Athletic in the league.
- Ipswich haven't won any of their last four league matches (D1 L3) and conceded 12 goals in the process.
- At home, the Tractor Boys are without a win in six league games (D3 L3) and have scored only eight times in their last nine at Portman Road.
- Having been unbeaten in their previous ten (W7 D3), Charlton have now lost three in a row in the league.
- Seven of Charlton's last nine league matches have seen both teams hitting the back of the net.
Leeds United v Nottingham Forest
- Leeds have won five and lost just once in the last 12 league meetings with Forest (W5 D6 L1).
- Last season's fixture saw Forest run out 7-3 winners - the joint-most goals Leeds United have ever conceded in the league at home.
- United have won just two of their last 10 at home in the Championship (D2 L6).
- Luciano Becchio has scored four goals in his last four league appearances for Leeds.
- Forest have won three and lost none of their last seven league games (W3 D4).
- Sean O'Driscoll's side haven't won any of their last five away league games - although the last three have been draws.
Millwall v Brighton
- Three of the last four matches between the two in the league have ended in draws - with Millwall winning the other.
- At The Den, Millwall have beaten Brighton just once in the last six league encounters (W1 D2 L3).
- The Lions haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last seven league games.
- Since the beginning of last season, Brighton have received more yellow cards than any other team in the Football League (102).
- Brighton and Hove Albion have won their last four matches, scoring 12 goals in the process.
- Away from home, Gus Poyet's charges have won just twice in their last 10 league games (D4 L4), although both wins have come in their last two.
Peterborough v Wolves
- Peterborough haven't won any of their last four matches against Wolves in the league (D1 L3), although the most recent game was in April 1994.
- Peterborough are one of only two teams in the Football League yet to pick up a point this season (along with Southampton).
- The Posh's last league win and clean sheet was 13 games ago. They have drawn three, lost 10 and conceded 27 goals since.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last five league matches (W3 D1), having previously gone 15 matches without a win.
- Wolves 2-0 win away at Ipswich was only their second victory in their last 21 away trips in the league (D7 L12).
Sheffield Wednesday v Bolton
- Sheffield Wednesday have been victorious in just one of their last five league clashes with Bolton.
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost their last three in the league, having gone the 17 games before then unbeaten (W13 D4).
- The three league matches at Hillsborough this season have produced 14 goals - 4.7 per game.
- Bolton have won just twice in their last 10 league games (D4 L4).
- The Trotters have failed to score just once in their last 12 league matches.
Watford v Bristol City
- Watford have won three of the last five matches against Bristol City in the league (D1 L1).
- The Hornets have failed to score only once in their last 17 against City.
- Watford have won just one of their last five games (W1 L4) and have lost the last three.
- At Vicarage Road, Watford have failed to score in three of their last six league matches.
- Bristol City have won just twice in their last 13 league away games (D4 L7).
- The Robins last five league games have produced 23 goals, one more than the previous 11 combined.
Birmingham City v Barnsley
- Birmingham City have won eight of the last 11 league matches between these two (D2 L1).
- Barnsley have not won at St Andrews since 1994, a run of nine games (D4 L5).
- The Blues have lost just once in their last 26 league games at home (W15 D10).
- In the last 26 at St Andrews, Birmingham have conceded only 16 goals, keeping 13 clean sheets.
- Barnsley have lost 12 of their last 13 league games on the road, drawing the other.
- The Tykes have failed to score in seven of their last 12 away trips in the league, however they have scored in each away trip this season.
Leicester City v Hull City
- Both games between the two teams last season were won 2-1 by the home side.
- Leicester has claimed all three points only once in Hull's last four visits (D1 L2).
- The Foxes have kept five clean sheets in their last seven home matches in the league.
- All seven of Leicester's goals at home in all competitions this season have been scored in the second half.
- Hull City have scored just five times in their last seven away trips in the league.
- Tuesday's 3-2 win over Leeds was the Tigers' first away win in nine attempts (D3 L5).
- Hull have scored 3+ goals in three consecutive league matches for the first time since 1994.
Blackpool v Huddersfield
- The Seasiders have won only two of the last nine league matches between the two sides, although both victories were the most recent clashes.
- Only one of the last 28 league matches between the sides have finished goalless.
- The last time Blackpool and Huddersfield faced off in the league (2006/07), Gary Taylor-Fletcher was a Huddersfield player. He scored in the fixture at Bloomfield Road.
- Blackpool have won their last five league games at home, scoring 17 times in the process.
- The Terriers have lost only once in their last nine league games (W5 D3).
- Away from home, Huddersfield's mid-week win over Sheffield Wednesday was their first in six games (D2 L3) - the longest they'd gone without an away win since March 2009.