Championship Opta Facts | 22 March
Derby v Nottm Forest
- There have been five red cards in the last six meetings between the two sides, with three of those being shown to the Rams.
- Forest have won just once in their last 11 trips to Derby in all competitions, losing five (D5).
- Derby have gone 365 minutes without a Championship goal.
- The Tricky Trees haven't won in six Championship fixtures (D3 L3). They last went seven games without a victory in the Championship in December 2011.
- The Rams have lost just one of their last six home games (W4 D1), with all four wins coming by a single goal.
- Only Burnley's Kieran Trippier (14) has recorded more assists than Forest's Andy Reid (12).
Barnsley v Bournemouth
- Barnsley have failed to score in three of their last four league matches against Bournemouth, losing twice (D2).
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in four at Barnsley in league competition, winning twice (D2).
- The Tykes have led in just 12 games in the Championship this season, winning just six times - a league-low.
- Bournemouth have taken 227 corners this season, a joint-league-high with Reading.
- Barnsley have scored just twice in the final 15 minutes this season, a Championship-low tally.
- No side has scored more goals from outside the area in open play than Bournemouth this season (13).
Birmingham v Reading
- Birmingham have scored in each of their last eight home league games against Reading, winning four (D2 L2).
- Reading have won four of the last six league meetings with Birmingham, though only one of those has arrived at St.Andrew's.
- The Blues have won just twice at home all season, fewer than any other side. They've gone 13 home games without a victory (D7 L6).
- Roysten Drenthe has found the net in consecutive away games for the Royals.
- Birmingham have failed to keep a clean in their last seven league games at St. Andrew's.
- Reading have hit the woodwork just four times this season, a joint-league-low.
Blackburn v Leicester
- Blackburn have gone five home league games without defeat to Leicester, winning four (D1).
- Leicester have failed to score in three of their last four league games at Ewood Park, losing three (D1).
- Blackburn have lost their last two games at Ewood Park. They last lost three consecutively at home in December 2012.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in 16 league fixtures, the longest run in the Championship this season, and have won each of their last four (W13 D3).
- Jordan Rhodes has scored four goals in his last three Championship games.
- Leicester have scored in each of their last 20 league games, the best current run of any side in the top four divisions (Liverpool are on 19).
Blackpool v Huddersfield
- Blackpool have picked up just one win from their last seven home league games against Huddersfield (D2 L4).
- Huddersfield have scored in each of their last 14 league games at Bloomfield Road, winning five (D6 L3).
- The Tangerines have collected only six points this calendar year, fewer than any other side.
- Huddersfield have scored 13 times from outside the box in open play this season, a joint-league high with Bournemouth.
- Blackpool are one of four teams yet to pick up a win from behind this season (along with Barnsley, Bolton and Yeovil).
- The Terriers have won just one of their last nine away games in the Championship (D2 L6).
Brighton v Ipswich
- Brighton have gone eight league games without defeat against Ipswich on home soil, winning three (D5).
- Ipswich won the reverse fixture this season (2-0); their first clean sheet against Brighton in league competition in eight games.
- Brighton have hit the woodwork 19 times this campaign, more than any other Championship side
- David McGoldrick has scored a league-high eight goals from outside the box this season.
- Only Andy Reid (8) has managed more set play assists than Aaron Cresswell (7)
Charlton v Burnley
- Charlton have won just one of their last 10 league meetings with the Clarets, losing eight (D1).
- Burnley have won three of their last four league games against Charlton at the Valley, drawing the other.
- The Addicks have kept clean sheets in four of their last five Championship games; though have failed to score in three of those fixtures also.
- The Clarets are unbeaten in 14 Championship games, a run only bettered by Leicester's streak of 16 without defeat (W8 D6).
- Johnnie Jackson has had a hand in each of Charlton's four goals in 2014 (scoring two and assisting two).
Doncaster v Sheff Wed
- Doncaster have won their last two home games against the Owls, keeping two clean sheets.
- After going unbeaten in their first nine Football League meetings with Doncaster, Sheffield Wednesday have lost the last four, failing to score in each match.
- Doncaster are unbeaten in seven home games, winning four and drawing three.
- The Owls have lost back-to-back away games, without scoring. They last lost three consecutively in December 2012.
- Billy Sharp has scored in both of his last two home games for Donny.
- Leon Best has scored in consecutive league games for the first time since November 2009 (a run of three fixtures with Coventry City).
Leeds v Millwall
- Leeds have won six of their last seven league encounters against Millwall at Elland Road (L1).
- Each of Millwall's last three league victories against Leeds have arrived in London, with the Lions last winning at Elland Road in March 2010.
- Leeds are looking to avoid a fourth consecutive league defeat for the second time this season (January 2014).
- Millwall have the lowest passing accuracy in the Championship this season (66.7%).
- Leeds have also let in nine goals in their last two games at Elland Road.
- The Lions have conceded the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of each half, letting in 10 in the first 15 minutes and 13 between the 46th and 60th minute.
Middlesbrough v QPR
- Boro have won three of their last four home league games against QPR (L1).
- QPR have won their last three league encounters against Middlesbrough, keeping a clean sheet in each game; they have never won four in a row.
- Middlesbrough are unbeaten in eight home games (W4 D4), conceding just once in that run.
- Ravel Morrison has scored four times in as many games for the Hoops, both braces.
- Mustapha Carayol has attempted the most dribbles in the Championship this season (144), one more than QPR's Junior Hoilett.
- QPR boast the best passing accuracy in the Championship this season (79.8%).
Wigan v Watford
- Wigan are unbeaten at home to Watford in league competition, winning twice (D2).
- Watford have gone six league games without defeat against Wigan, drawing five (W1).
- Since the turn of the year, the Latics have collected 29 points; only Leicester (32) have picked up more than them in that time.
- Watford's last away win was in October, 11 games ago. They have drawn eight of those games however (L3).
- Wigan have lost just four points from leading positions in the Championship this season, a league-low figure.
- Troy Deeney's last six league goals for Watford have all been scored at Vicarage Road.
Yeovil v Bolton
- Yeovil are yet to win a competitive match against Bolton, losing twice and drawing once.
- Alex Baptiste scored a 90th minute equaliser in the reverse fixture this season to rescue a point for the Trotters, after Ed Upson had fired the Glovers in front.
- Ishmael Miller has scored two braces in his last four appearances for Yeovil.
- 59% of Bolton's goals this season have come in the first half, a league-high share.
- The Glovers have mustered just 13 goals in 18 home fixtures this season, a joint-league low with Charlton.
- The Trotters are unbeaten in three away games (W1 D2), having lost the previous four in a row.