Championship Opta Facts: 26-27 April
Leicester v Watford
- The Foxes are unbeaten in five home league games against the Hornets, winning four (D1).
- There have been two red cards in the last two meetings between the two sides, one for each team.
- There have been 42 goals scored in the last 10 league games between Leicester and Watford.
- Watford's Fernando Forestieri assisted three goals in their 4-0 win over Blackburn, becoming only the fourth player to create three goals in a single Championship game this season.
Barnsley v Hull
- The Tykes have recorded one victory in their last seven league games against the Tigers (L5 D1).
- Matty Fryatt scored a hat-trick in his last appearance against Barnsley for Hull.
- Barnsley have conceded 14 goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season; a league-high.
- Hull are yet to receive a red card this season; a joint-league-low alongside Bristol City.
Blackburn v Crystal Palace
- Rovers are unbeaten in five home league games against the Eagles, winning three (D2).
- Palace have gone seven games without a win (D3 L4); their worst such run of the season.
- Jordan Rhodes has netted four times in his last five games for Blackburn.
- Palace striker Glenn Murray has gone six games without finding the back of the net; his worst such run of the season.
Blackpool v Derby
- The Tangerines have lost their last three league games against the Rams, conceding seven.
- Tom Ince has netted twice in his last two games against the Rams.
- However, Tom Ince has failed to score in his last seven games. Interestingly, Ince has only scored five of his 18 league goals in 2013.
- The Tangerines have collected 24 points from losing positions this season; a joint-league-high alongside Nottingham Forest.
Bristol City v Huddersfield
- The Robins have recorded one victory in their last seven league games against the Terriers, with that win coming at Ashton Gate in 2006.
- The Robins are without a win in seven games (D2 L5).
- Jermaine Beckford has scored four goals in his last three games for the Terriers.
- No side have conceded more goals in the top four tiers of English football this season than Bristol City (77).
Cardiff v Bolton
- Bolton have 33 league wins over Cardiff, who have 21. They have shared 11 draws.
- In the reverse fixture this season, David N'Gog scored and was sent off as the Trotters beat the Bluebirds 2-1.
- Bolton have scored a penalty in each of their last three Championship matches, two of which have been winning goals.
- No side have conceded more goals from the penalty spot this season than Bolton (10).
Ipswich v Birmingham
- The Tractor Boys won the reverse fixture 1-0 earlier this season, courtesy of an eight minute strike from former Blues forward DJ Campbell.
- Only Blackpool (21) have scored more goals in the final fifteen minutes of games this season than Birmingham (20).
- No side have salvaged fewer points from losing positions this season than the Tractor Boys (7).
- Birmingham midfielder Wade Elliot has scored three goals in his last five games.
Leeds v Brighton
- Leeds are without a win in four against promotion-chasing Brighton (D3 L1).
- Leeds haven't scored in the first half of games for 20 league matches.
- Brighton have gone seven games unbeaten (W3 D4); the longest current unbeaten run in the division.
- Brighton have drawn six games nil-nil this season; a league-high.
Middlesbrough v Charlton
- Middlesbrough have won their last three league games against Charlton, scoring nine goals and conceding just two.
- Only Bolton (21) have picked up more points over the last 10 games than Charlton (18).
- Boro have failed to score in five of their last eight league games; losing four when drawing a blank.
- Midfielder Johnnie Jackson has scored three goals in his last six games for the Addicks, with his side winning in each of those games.
Millwall v Forest
- Millwall are unbeaten in six league matches at home against Nottingham Forest, winning four (D2).
- The Lions are yet to win a single point from losing positions at home this season; a league-low.
- Forest have salvaged 14 points from losing positions away from home this season; a joint-high in the division.
- The Lions have lost six of their last eight home games (W1 D1).
Wolves v Burnley
- Wolves have won seven of their last 10 league games against Burnley (L3).
- No side have lost more points from winning positions at home this season than Wolves (22).
- The Clarets haven't won away from home in four attempts (D2 L2); their worst such run of the season.
- Only Cardiff (23) have scored more headed goals than Burnley this season (20).
Peterborough v Sheff Wed
- The Posh have scored 10 goals in their last three against the Owls (W2 L1).
- This fixture has never ended scoreless after 17 league meetings.
- Peterborough have conceded 24 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season; the most in the division.
- Indeed, Peterborough have conceded 49 goals in the second half of matches this season; a league-high.