Championship Opta Facts - 26 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Swansea v Leeds
- Seven of the last eight games between the Swans and the Whites have been won by the home side, with the last away win coming in April 1964.
- Leeds have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four clashes with Swansea.
- The Swans have received no bookings in six of their last eight league matches.
- Leeds striker Davide Somma, with a shot conversion rate of 41%, has the highest goals to shots ratio in the Championship (min: five goals).
Barnsley v Norwich
- Norwich have won eight of their last nine clashes with the Tykes, drawing the other.
- The Canaries have won three of their last four trips to Oakwell, but drew their last 0-0.
- Barnsley have conceded the most goals in the final 15 minutes this season (17) whilst only QPR (17) have scored more than Norwich (16) in the final quarter of an hour.
- Norwich have scored and conceded in eight of their last nine league games, drawing 0-0 at Crystal Palace in the other.
Bristol City v Scunthorpe
- The Robins are unbeaten in five home meetings with Scunthorpe, winning three and drawing two.
- All four of Bristol City's previous home wins over the Iron have come by the odd goal.
- Bristol City have only scored two first half goals in their last 10 games in all competitions.
- The Iron have lost 16 out of the 17 games in which they conceded the first goal, drawing the other.
Crystal Palace v Reading
- On the last six occasions that this fixture has been won, the winning side has netted at least three goals.
- The Royals are unbeaten in their last five trips to Selhurst Park to face Palace, winning two and drawing three.
- Crystal Palace have kept eight successive clean sheets at Selhurst Park and have not conceded a goal at home for 766 minutes.
- Shane Long (three) and Noel Hunt (two) are the only Reading players to have scored in the Royals' last five games.
Doncaster v Watford
- Whilst the last three meetings between the sides at Vicarage Road have all been draws, the sides haven't shared the points in Doncaster since September 1966.
- Hornets' striker Marvin Sordell scored a brace after coming off the bench in this season's reverse fixture in September.
- Doncaster have only scored one first half goal in their last 10 league games combined and none in their last seven.
- Watford have lost 22 points from winning positions in the Championship this campaign - only Preston have given away more.
Hull v Cardiff
- Hull are unbeaten in four home clashes with Cardiff since a 1-2 reverse in October 1998, winning three and drawing one.
- Seven of the last nine encounters have been won by the home side, with one away win (for Hull) and one draw completing the record.
- The Tigers are unbeaten in nine league games. Only leaders QPR can match this stretch without a defeat.
- Cardiff have only lost one in their last nine league games; a 1-2 defeat at form side Nottingham Forest.
Ipswich v Portsmouth
- There have only been two goals scored in the last three meetings between these sides combined, and both were netted by Pompey.
- Ipswich have only won one of their last seven clashes with Portsmouth - a 3-0 home win in April 2003.
- Ipswich haven't conceded a first half goal in any of their last five Championship outings,
- No side has mustered fewer goals in the opening 15 minutes than Portsmouth (two - joint with Crystal Palace).
Leicester v Coventry
- Leicester have won five and drawn one of their last six home meetings with their Midlands rivals.
- Foxes midfielder Andy King has scored three goals in his last two meetings with the Sky Blues.
- The Sky Blues have lost their last four consecutive away games on the spin.
Middlesbrough v QPR
- There have been a total of 16 goals scored in the last four clashes between the sides, an average of four a game.
- Middlesbrough have won their last four meetings with the R's on Teeside without conceding a goal.
- Middlesbrough's last two games have seen a total of 12 goals scored - an average of six per game.
- QPR have netted the first goal in 18 matches this season and not lost any of them (15 wins, three draws).
Millwall v Nottingham Forest
- Millwall are unbeaten in four clashes with Forest at the New Den, winning three (all 1-0) and drawing one.
- There hasn't been a goalless draw in this fixture since February 1974, a run of 24 consecutive clashes without a stalemate.
- Millwall have lost 16 points from games they held the lead in at the New Den alone this campaign.
- Forest have scored in 12 of their last 13 league games, only failing to net in their last away game at Scunthorpe (0-1).
Preston v Burnley
- There have been 22 goals scored in the last five clashes between these Lancashire rivals combined.
- Chris Iwelumo netted a hat-trick in this season's reverse fixture as the Clarets overturned a 3-1 deficit to win a dramatic game 4-3.
- The Championship's bottom side Preston have received the most yellow cards in the Championship this campaign (64).
- Burnley have claimed back 19 points from losing positions this season - no side has managed more.
Sheffield United v Derby
- The Blades have won three of their last four meetings with Derby, drawing the other.
- Five of the last nine clashes between the Blades and the Rams have finished 1-0 to the away side.
- Micky Adams' men are currently enduring the longest barren run of this season's Championship so far. The Blades have failed to win any of their last 12 league outings.
- The Blades have been shown eight red cards this season; three more than any other side.
- The Rams are winless in eight league games and have only scored two goals in their last eight league games combined.