Championship Opta Facts - 27th March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Ipswich Town v Middlesbrough
- Three of the last four meetings between the two sides have ended in draws.
- At Portman Road, Boro are without a victory on their last six visits (in all competitions).
- The Tractor Boys have bagged a league-high 18 headed goals this season.
- 'Boro have put through their own net four times this season, more own-goals than any other team in the Championship.
- Ipswich have conceded exactly two goals in three of their last four league games.
- Middlesbrough have failed to score a first-half goal in each of their last seven league games.
Leicester City v Nottingham Forest
- The teams have already met on three occasions this season, with Leicester winning an FA Cup replay 4-0 at home after the drawing the original tie 0-0, and the teams drawing 2-2 in the league in Nottingham.
- George Boateng has scored in two of those games, although one was an own-goal in the Foxes' 4-0 Cup win.
- Forest have shipped a league-high 20 headed goals this season, which equates to 34% of their total goals against, also a league-high figure.
- Leicester's last five games have produced a total of 22 goals, an average of 4.4 per game.
- Garath McLeary has scored eight goals in his last 10 games for Forest.
Peterborough United v West Ham United
- The teams have only met on three previous occasions, with the Hammers winning all three games, including a 1-0 home win earlier this season.
- 27% of the goals Peterborough have conceded this season have come from outside the box, a league-"high" proportion.
- The Hammers are one of just four sides yet to put through their own net this season in the Championship.
- A league-high 53% of the goals Peterborough have conceded this season have come in the first-half.
- The Hammers are now unbeaten in 10 league games, the second longest current winless streak in the Championship (although seven of those, including each of the last five, have been draws).
- Posh have kept just one clean sheet in their last 15 games.
Portsmouth v Hull City
- The last six meetings between the two sides at Fratton Park all competitions have produced a total of 28 goals at a rate of 4.7 per game (the last two have ended 3-2 with one win each).
- Hull have won their last two meetings with Pompey, having won none of the previous 10.
- On home soil, Posh have picked up a league-high 16 points from losing positions this season.
- Hull, on the other hand, have only picked up one point from losing positions away from home this season, a figure superior to only one other side.
- The Solent side have failed to score in seven of their last nine league games.
- Hull have kept nine clean sheets in their last 13 games, although they have conceded in each of their last two matches.
Crystal Palace v Doncaster Rovers
- There have only been a total of two goals scored in the last three meetings between the two sides.
- The Eagles have won just one of their last six clashes with Donny, netting a total of just two goals in the process (failing to score in four of those games).
- A league-high 21% of Palace's goals this season (eight) have come in the opening 15 minutes of their games.
- 21 of the 63 goals Rovers have shipped this season have come courtesy of crosses into the box, a joint-league-"high" figure.
- Doncaster have now lost three in a row, the longest current losing streak in the division.
- Palace have suffered defeat in just one of their last 11 games, although that loss did come last time out - 3-2 away to Derby.