Championship Opta Facts - 28 February - 1 March
Birmingham v Brentford
- Birmingham are unbeaten in four against Brentford, winning three.
- Brentford have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last eight meetings with Birmingham.
- The Blues are winless in eight games (D5 L3), conceding exactly four in both of their last two.
- Jon-Miquel Toral scored a hat-trick in his last outing for Brentford, having scored just two in his previous 23 league appearances for the club.
- Brentford attempted 43 shots (inc. blocked) in their midweek win over Blackpool - the most seen in a single game within the top two tiers of English football this season.
Blackpool v Wigan
- Blackpool won this exact fixture last season 1-0 thanks to a penalty from Tom Ince, while Wigan's James McClean saw red.
- Wigan have found the net in seven of their last eight trips to Bloomfield Road, though failed to score in the last clash there.
- The Seasiders have had a player sent off in two of their last three games.
- The Latics have won just one of their last 10 Championship games (D2 L7), scoring just four goals in the process.
Bolton v Brighton
- Bolton have won only one of their last 10 league encounters with Brighton, losing seven (D2).
- Brighton have won three successive games against Bolton, scoring seven in the process.
- The Trotters have failed to keep a clean sheet in 11 games, conceding 25 in the process (2.3 per game).
- Inigo Calderon has scored three goals in his last two league games for Brighton - more than he managed in 2012/13 and 2013/14 combined.
Bournemouth v Blackburn
- Bournemouth have picked up just one win from their last six meetings with Blackburn (D1 L4).
- Blackburn have won their last two trips to Bournemouth in league competition.
- Bournemouth have picked up just two points from their last four Championship games (D2 L2). Before this run, they were top of the league, but now they are 4th and six points off the top.
- Rovers have won just one of their last five league matches (W1 D2 L2).
- Blackburn haven't won away in the Championship since October 25th 2014, picking up just five points in their nine away games since (D5 L4).
Cardiff v Wolves
- Cardiff lost the reverse fixture back in August thanks to a 90th minute own goal from Mark Hudson.
- Wolves have found the net in 17 of their last 18 league matches against the Bluebirds.
- The Bluebirds' last five games have produced just five goals (F3 A2), winning one and drawing the other four.
- By contrast, Wolves have scored 12 goals in their last four games (W3 D1), even failing to score in that defeat.
Charlton v Huddersfield
- Charlton have lost just two of their last 11 home games against the Terriers, winning six (D3).
- Huddersfield have netted just six goals in their last 10 visits to the Valley and never more than once in a game.
- The Addicks won their last home game (3-0 vs Brentford), ending a run of eight without a win at the Valley (D5 L3).
- The Terriers have kept a clean sheet in their last two games. They've not gone three without conceding since April 2011 (a run of five).
Fulham v Derby
- Fulham have lost just one of their last 10 home games against Derby in league competition (W6 D3).
- Derby have scored five goals in both of their matches against Fulham in all competitions this season (W2), with Chris Martin and Simon Dawkins each scoring three across the two games.
- The Cottagers are without a win in six (D2 L4), failing to score in their last two.
- Meanwhile, the Rams are unbeaten in seven (W5 D2), scoring at least twice in each match (18 in total).
Leeds v Watford
- Leeds have picked up just one win from their last eight meetings with the Hornets (D4 L3).
- Troy Deeney has bagged five goals in his last five league games against the Whites.
- Watford have scored in each of their nine previous visits to Leeds United in the league, netting 19 in the process.
- The Whites' defeat to Brighton in midweek ended a run of three straight wins. They also conceded their first goal in 321 minutes of football.
- Odion Ighalo has scored 14 goals in his last 10 appearances for Watford. He'd scored just three in his previous 16 for the Hornets.
Reading v Nottm Forest
- Reading are unbeaten in four at home to Forest in league competition, though three have been draws and they've scored only three goals (W1).
- Former Reading winger Michail Antonio scored a brace as Nottingham Forest ran out 4-0 winners in the reverse fixture back in August.
- Henri Lansbury has now scored in five successive appearances for Nottingham Forest and has seven goals in his last seven games for the club.
- Reading have lost three of their last four league games (W1), failing to score in each of these defeats.
Rotherham v Millwall
- The Millers have kept just one clean sheet in their last six against the Lions, though it came in the reverse fixture this season (1-0).
- Millwall have avoided defeat in each of their last five trips to Rotherham in the league, winning two (D3).
- Rotherham have conceded 13 goals in their last four Championship games (D1 L3).
- The Lions have scored just eight goals in their last 14 games, and never more than once in a match in that time.
- Millwall have been ahead in just eight Championship games this season; fewer than any other side.
Sheff Wed v Middlesbrough
- Sheffield Wednesday have won three and lost none of their last four league games against Middlesbrough. They had lost the four games prior to this run.
- Middlesbrough have lost five of their last six games at Hillsborough (W1).
- The Owls have scored as many goals in their last two games as they had in their previous seven (5).
- Boro are unbeaten in five away games (W2 D3).
- Atdhe Nuhiu has bagged three goals in three appearances against 'Boro for the Owls.
Norwich v Ipswich
- Norwich have won their last three league games against bitter rivals Ipswich; they've never won four in a row.
- Ipswich have won only two of their last 14 games at Carrow Road (D4 L8); last winning there in February 2006.
- The Canaries have won five league games in a row, their best run since January 2010 (eight games). They've scored 14 goals across those five games (2.8 per game).
- The Tractor Boys have lost just two of their last nine on the road (W5 D2), though these have come in their most recent three games away from home.