Championship Opta Facts - 28 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Peterborough United v Portsmouth
- Peterborough United have recovered the joint-most points from losing positions along with Leeds (17).
- Peterborough have scored at least two goals in each of their last three league games against Pompey.
- The last six meetings between the two sides in Peterborough have all ended as draws.
- London Road has seen more goals than any other ground in the Championship (50).
- Portsmouth have conceded the joint-most goals in the first 15 minutes of matches (8), while the Posh have shipped the most in the first 15 minutes of the second half of games (11).
- Portsmouth have scored the highest percentage of goals from set pieces in the Championship (41%).
- Pompey have also conceded the highest percentage of goals from set plays (38%).
Reading v Bristol City
- Reading have scored the highest percentage of second half goals in the Championship this season (79%).
- Bristol City have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the second half of games this season (73%).
- City have won three of their last four league games, all three victories by a single-goal margin.
- Reading's defeat against Hull ended a run of four consecutive wins at the Madejski Stadium.
- Bristol City have picked up as many point away from home as they have at home this season (15).
- The Robins have lost three of their last four league games on the road.
- Reading came back from 0-2 down to win 3-2 when the two sides met earlier this season.
- The Royals also came from behind to beat City the last time the two teams met at the Madejski.