Championship Opta Facts 28 Nov – 30 Nov
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Bristol City v Sheffield United
- The Robins are unbeaten in eight matches at home to the Blades, winning six.
- The Blades have failed to score on their last three trips to Ashton Gate.
- Bristol are one of three sides in the division yet to lose at home this season.
- Nicky Maynard has scored three goals in his last four league matches at Ashton Gate.
- The Blades have managed just one win in their last nine league fixtures.
- United have conceded at least twice in their last four matches on the road in the Championship.
Crystal Palace v Watford
- Palace have failed to score in their last three matches with Watford at Selhurst Park, losing twice (including the second leg of the 2006 Championship Play-Off).
- The Hornets have lost just one of their last eight matches against the Eagles in all competitions, winning five.
- The Hornets remain the only side in the division yet to win a penalty.
- Palace have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five league fixtures - each one scored by Darren Ambrose.
- Watford have won four of their last six Championship clashes.
Derby County v Reading
- Reading have won five straight matches against the Rams.
- Derby have failed to score in each of these five clashes.
- The Rams are the division's worst away side this season, picking up just two points from their nine games on the road.
- Derby have won just one of their last six league games, failing to score in four of these.
- The Royals have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 11 matches in the league.
Newcastle United v Swansea City
- Newcastle have won their last three matches against Swansea, though their last meeting was in January 1995.
- However the Swans have claimed all three points on two of their last three league visits to St James' Park.
- The Swans remain the division's least potent attacking side, scoring a league-low 15 goals.
- Newcastle have won their last four Championship matches.
- The Swans are unbeaten in their last 11 league games, the longest current unbeaten run in the division.
Nottingham Forest v Doncaster Rovers
- Rovers are unbeaten in six straight meetings with Forest, winning four.
- The last six matches between the two teams have produced only nine goals - six of which came in the last game.
- Forest remain in the only side in all four divisions yet to lose away in the league this season.
- Forest have bagged exactly one goal in each of their last six league fixtures (two 1-0 wins followed by four 1-1 draws).
Peterborough United v Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough have failed to score in their last three trips to London Road.
- The last six meetings between the two teams have produced only five goals.
- Boro have picked up a league-high 31 yellow cards so far.
- Only two sides (Newcastle and West Brom) have picked up more points on the road this season than 'Boro, who have accrued 14 from eight games on their travels so far.
- The Posh have managed just one victory in their last nine league games.
Plymouth Argyle v Barnsley
- Barnsley have won four of their last five meetings with Plymouth.
- Jamal Campbell-Ryce scored in both clashes with the Pilgrims in 2008/09.
- Only Reading (seven points) have picked up fewer points at home in the league than the Pilgrims (eight).
- Daniel Bogdanovic has scored in three of Barnsley's last four league games.
QPR v Coventry City
- The home side has managed just one win in the last seven meetings between QPR and Coventry.
- The last seven clashes between the sides have produced only nine goals - all but one of which came in the second half.
- The Sky Blues have won on three of their last four trips to Loftus Road, drawing the other.
- The Hoops have found the net in every league home game this season.
- Coventry are without a win seven Championship matches.
Scunthorpe United v Leicester City
- Scunthorpe have never beaten Leicester in a competitive match, drawing twice and losing four times.
- The Iron's Paul Hayes scored in both meetings between the sides last season.
- Leicester's Matty Fryatt has been subbed off a league-high 14 times so far this season.
- Scunthorpe have failed to find the net in three of their last four league games, netting just one goal in the other game.
- The Iron have conceded at least twice in their last four matches in the Championship.
Sheffield Wednesday v West Bromwich Albion
- Wednesday have won just one of their last four matches at home to the Baggies.
- Five of the eight goals scored in this fixture over the last three seasons have come in the final 15 minutes.
- The Baggies remain the division's top-scorers with 35 goals so far.
- West Brom have scored 11 goals in their last three Championship matches.
- Only Newcastle (16) have picked up more points on the road than the Baggies this season (15).
- The Owls have won just one of their last eight league fixtures.
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town
- Ipswich have only lost twice in their last 10 trips to Ninian Park in all competitions.
- Jon Stead scored in both matches against Cardiff last season and has scored two in his last four in the Championship.
- Ipswich are unbeaten in six league matches, though five of these have ended in draws.
- Cardiff's Peter Whittingham has bagged nine goals in his last eight league games (although he has failed to score in the last two).
Blackpool v Preston North End
- Three of the last four meetings between Blackpool and Preston at Bloomfield Road have ended goalless.
- The Seasiders have scored only three goals in their last six meetings with Preston.
- The Tangerines are the division's strongest side at home, picking up 20 points (and a +14 goal difference) at Bloomfield Road.
- Blackpool have kept five clean sheets in their eight home games in the Championship this season.
- Preston have enjoyed just one victory in their last eight league games.