Championship Opta Facts | 30 January - 2 February
Queens Park Rangers v Burnley
- The R's have only scored two goals in their last five league meetings with Burnley combined.
- Burnley are unbeaten in eight meetings with the R's in all competitions, winning five.
- QPR have kept eight clean sheets at home this campaign, more than any other side, but none in their last four games.
- Tom Heaton has the best save percentage of any Championship keeper to have made over 20 saves (79.12%).
- The Super Hoops are the only Championship side yet to ship any goals in the opening 15 minutes of any fixture this season, while Burnley have conceded just once.
- Only Jordan Rhodes (8) has scored more goals away from home than Sam Vokes this campaign (7).
Birmingham v Derby
- Birmingham are unbeaten in five home league meetings with the Rams (W3 D2).
- Derby have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 23 league meetings with the Blues; a run that goes back to March 1977.
- The Blues have lost their last three league games, the longest current in the Championship. The last time Birmingham lost four league games consecutively at this level was April 2001.
- The Rams have scored in each of their last nine away Championship games, the longest current run in the division.
- Birmingham have conceded exactly two goals in each of their last three games (all comps) at St Andrews.
- Only Jamie Vardy (6) has won more penalties this season than Derby's Chris Martin (4).
Blackburn v Blackpool
- Blackburn have gone four games without a win against Blackpool in league competition, drawing three (L1).
- Blackpool have lost only once in their last six league trips to Blackburn, winning three (D2).
- Joshua King has attempted the most dribbles in the Championship this season (129).
- The Tangerines have lost each of their last six games on the road, conceding 17.
- Rudy Gestede has found the net four times in his previous five Championship games for Rovers.
- Blackpool have taken just two points from a possible 33 since the beginning of December, five fewer than any other side.
Bournemouth v Leicester
- Bournemouth have lost each of the last three league matches against Leicester, conceding seven in the process.
- Leicester have never kept a clean sheet against Bournemouth in league competition.
- The Foxes are on an eight game winning streak in the Championship, the longest run set by any side in the division this season.
- Lewis Grabban's last three league goals for Bournemouth have all come from the penalty spot.
- Danny Drinkwater has attempted the most passes in the Championship this season (1593).
Doncaster v Middlesbrough
- Doncaster have failed to score in three of the last four matches against Middlesbrough (D1 L3).
- Middlesbrough won the reverse fixture earlier this season 4-0, their biggest league win over Donny since 1967.
- Only Reading's Alex McCarthy (108) has made more saves than Doncaster's Ross Turnbull (102).
- Mustapha Carayol has scored five times in his last seven away games for Boro.
- Donny have let in 17 goals in the final 15 minutes of fixtures this campaign, more than any other club.
- Based on league results since Aitor Karanka was appointed manager (November 13th), Middlesbrough would be 4th in the table.
Ipswich v Bolton
- Ipswich have netted in each of their last seven league games against Bolton, winning three (D2 L2).
- Bolton have won three of their last five league encounters at Ipswich (L2).
- David McGoldrick has fired the most shots on goal in the Championship this season (83).
- The Trotters have lost their last three Championship away games, shipping 14 goals in the process.
- Ipswich have dropped 25 points from leading situations in the Championship this term, six more than any other side.
- Wanderers have conceded 17 goals in the opening 30 minutes this season, more than any other club.
Leeds v Huddersfield
- Leeds have conceded two or more goals in each of their last five league encounters with Huddersfield (W1 D2 L2).
- Huddersfield have scored exactly two goals in each of their last three league trips to Leeds, winning two and drawing once.
- Leeds are without a win in five league games at Elland Road, having won five in a row before that (D3 L2).
- Huddersfield have lost their last three league games away from home, each by a single goal.
- United have picked up just three points from their last seven games - only Blackpool (2) have won fewer in this period.
Millwall v Reading
- Millwall have gone eight games without a victory over Reading in league competition, losing five (D3).
- Reading have lost only once in their last 13 league meetings with Millwall (W9 D3).
- Millwall have won just one of their last eight Championship games (D2 L5).
- Adam Le Fondre has the best minutes per goal ratio of any player in the Championship to score more than five goals, bagging a goal every 94 minutes.
- The Lions have scored just three goals in their previous seven league fixtures, never scoring more than a single goal in a match.
- Garath McCleary has assisted more goals than anyone else in the Championship this season (11).
Sheff Wed v Barnsley
- Sheffield Wednesday have gone five unbeaten against Barnsley in league competition, winning three (D2).
- Barnsley have lost 10 of the last 12 league encounters with Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough (W1 D1).
- The Owls are unbeaten in six league games (W2 D4) and have conceded just three goals in that time - no side has let in fewer.
- Barnsley have picked up just six points on their travels this season, a league low.
- Sheffield Wednesday have scored 12 times in their last three games at Hillsborough (in all competitions).
- The Tykes have scored just once in the final 15 minutes this season, a Championship-low.
Wigan v Charlton
- Wigan have failed to score in their last two league games against Charlton (D1 L1).
- Charlton have lost both previous league matches at Wigan, conceding three goals on each occasion.
- The Latics have lost just two points when leading in the Championship this season, fewer than any other club.
- The Addicks are winless in seven away Championship fixtures (D3 L4).
- Wigan are unbeaten in six games at the DW Stadium (W3 D3).
- Charlton have scored just three times in the opening 30 minutes of league fixtures this season, a league low.
Nottingham Forest v Yeovil
- These two sides have never drawn against each other in league competition (inc. play offs).
- Yeovil have scored 10 goals in their last four league games (inc. plays offs) against Forest (W2 L2).
- Three of Ishmael Miller's four league goals for Yeovil so far have come away from home.
- All of the 16 points Yeovil have dropped when leading in the Championship this season have come away from home.
- Despite this, the Glovers have been ahead in nine away league games this term, but have only led in two at Huish Park.
Watford v Brighton
- Watford have gone seven home league games without scoring more than a single goal against Brighton.
- Brighton have scored in each of their last four league encounters against Watford (W1 D2 L1).
- Watford have failed to score in six of their last seven league games at Vicarage Road.
- Brighton have kept eight clean sheets on their league travels this season, more than any other side.
- Brighton have gained a solitary away point from behind this season - only Huddersfield and Wigan have picked up fewer (0).