Championship Opta Facts - 30 October - 2 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
QPR v Leicester City
- The Foxes have managed only one win in their last six meetings with Queens Park Rangers.
- Only one of the last 10 meetings between these two sides at Loftus Road has ended in a draw.
- QPR have averaged three goals per game in their last six matches, scoring 18 times.
- Leicester City have conceded only one goal in their last five league matches, keeping a clean sheet in each of their last three.
- Jay Simpson has scored six goals in his last seven appearances for QPR.
Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday
- City have only been victorious once in their last six home meetings with Sheffield Wednesday.
- The Robins are undefeated in their last five encounters with Wednesday, with both meetings last season ending level.
- No side have collected more points at home than Bristol City so far this season (17).
- Nicky Maynard has scored eight of the last 15 goals that Bristol City have scored in the league.
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost three of their last four league matches.
- The Owls have collected only one point from their last four away trips in the Championship.
Coventry City v Reading
- Reading are unbeaten in their last four encounters with the Sky Blues.
- Coventry have tasted defeat in only one of their last 11 home matches against the Royals.
- Reading have lost their last four successive league games.
- The Royals have only found the net seven times in their last nine league matches.
- Coventry have failed to find the net in their last three league games.
- Four of the Sky Blues' last five home league matches have ended level.
Doncaster Rovers v Blackpool
- Blackpool have only been defeated once in their last seven league matches against Rovers.
- Doncaster have failed to score in their last three home games against Blackpool in the league.
- Alongside Ipswich, Doncaster have drawn the most games in the Championship this term (8).
- Doncaster have only been able to win once in their last nine fixtures.
- Blackpool have kept three consecutive clean sheets in the Championship.
- The Tangerines have only picked up six points in their seven league games away from home this term.
Ipswich Town v Derby County
- Ipswich Town have won each of their last three encounters with Derby County.
- Derby County have only won four points from a possible 21 against Ipswich in their last seven league meetings.
- Only two of the last 15 matches between these two sides have ended level.
- Ipswich are the only team in the Football League that are yet to win a league game this season.
- Roy Keane's side have drawn the most home games in the league (5).
- Derby have collected fewer points than any other side away from home this term (2).
Middlesbrough v Plymouth Argyle
- Plymouth have failed to win in any of their last seven games against Middlesbrough.
- Four of the last six matches (in all competitions) played between Middlesbrough and Plymouth have ended in a draw.
- Middlesbrough have only found the net in one of their last four league games at home against Plymouth.
- Boro' have lost three of their last four home games.
- Plymouth have only picked up four points from a possible 21 away from home in the Championship this term.
Peterborough United v Barnsley
- Barnsley have won three of their last four meetings with Peterborough United.
- Peterborough United have lost their last three home games against Barnsley.
- All but one of the 17 league goals that Peterborough have scored has come through either George Boyd (6), Craig Mackail-Smith (5) or Aaron McLean (5).
- The Posh have won only once in their last six league matches.
- Barnsley have lost four of their last six league games away from home.
Preston North End v Crystal Palace
- The home side have won four of the last five encounters between Preston and Crystal Palace.
- Preston have been defeated in four of their last five games against Crystal Palace, scoring only four goals in the process.
- Palace have scored only one goal in their last four visits to Deepdale against Preston.
- Crystal Palace have only scored nine goals in their last 10 league games.
- Preston have won only once in their last five Championship matches.
Scunthorpe United v Swansea City
- Scunthorpe are unbeaten in their last four games against Swansea, scoring exactly two goals in each of these matches.
- Swansea have been defeated by Scunthorpe this season already, losing 2-1 in a League Cup tie after having three men sent off.
- In fact, four players have been given their marching orders in the last three meetings between these two sides.
- Swansea have only been able to score nine goals this season - a league-low.
- 10 of the 13 goals that Scunthorpe have conceded in their last eight league games have arrived in the second half.
West Bromwich Albion v Watford
- West Brom have remained unbeaten in their last 12 league meetings with Watford.
- Watford have only been able to collect three out of a possible 18 points from their last six league trips to the Hawthorns.
- In a January 2003 FA Cup tie, Heidar Helguson scored the only goal of the game to seal Watford's only win against West Brom in their last 13 meetings.
- The Hornets are unbeaten in six league games away from home.
- West Brom have failed to score in three of their last four league games.
Cardif City v Nottingham Forest
- Cardiff City are unbeaten in their last seven meetings with Nottingham Forest, winning their last three encounters.
- Forest have failed to find the net in any of their last five matches against the Bluebirds.
- Cardiff have only tasted defeat in one of their last eight home matches against Billy Davies' side.
- Forest have drawn more away games than any other side in the league this term (5), but are also the only undefeated side away.
- Nottingham Forest have collected more points from the last six games (16) than any other side.
- Peter Whittingham has scored in six successive league games for Cardiff, managing nine goals in total.
Sheffield United v Newcastle United
- The away side has won three of the last four matches between the two teams.
- Sheffield United will be looking for their 50th competitive victory over Newcastle United - they have won 40.5% of their previous 121 meetings.
- Newcastle are the only side to have conceded fewer than 10 goals in the league so far this season (9).
- Sheffield United are the worst team in the Championship over the last six matches, collecting only two points.
- The Blades have lost three successive league matches.
- Kevin Nolan has scored six goals in his last seven league appearances.