Championship Opta Facts - 4-6 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Reading v QPR
- QPR have lost on four of their last five trips to Reading, drawing the other.
- Despite picking up six points from their last three meetings with the Royals, QPR have seen a man sent off on each occasion.
- Reading are unbeaten in eight home league games, picking up three wins and five draws.
- The R's have failed to score in each of their last three away games, picking up two 0-0 draws and one defeat.
Burnley v Norwich
- Norwich have lost their last four matches at Turf Moor in a row, scoring a total of just one goal.
- In fact, only two of the last 15 fixtures in all competitions between the Clarets and the Canaries have been won by the side playing away.
- The Clarets have only won one of their last five, drawing two and losing two.
- Paul Lambert's side have only lost one of their last 15 in the league and are unbeaten in seven away league games.
Crystal Palace v Middlesbrough
- Boro have only lost one of the last eight clashes between the sides, winning five and drawing two.
- Middlesbrough have only won two of their last 11 trips to Selhurst Park; both came by a scoreline of 1-0.
- Palace have kept six consecutive clean sheets at Selhurst Park, although they have failed to score themselves in three of these games.
- Middlesbrough are now unbeaten in six in the league, winning three and drawing three.
Ipswich v Sheffield United
- Ipswich's 2-1 win at Bramall Lane in November is their only win in nine against United.
- Three of the last four meetings between the sides at Portman Road have ended 1-1, with the Blades winning the other clash (3-0 last season).
- Ipswich have only kept one clean sheet in the last 13 league games.
- The Blades are winless in seven Championship games; their longest barren run of the season.
Leeds v Coventry
- Leeds have won six consecutive games against the Sky Blues at Elland Road.
- Coventry haven't kept a clean sheet at Elland Road since a 0-0 draw in February 1982; a run of 14 consecutive matches.
- Leeds have only won one of their last seven; a 4-0 drubbing of Scunthorpe at Elland Road.
- The Sky Blues have not won for nine league games and have lost their last three on the road.
Leicester v Barnsley
- Leicester have won eight of the last nine meetings between the sides, keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- In these nine games, the Foxes have netted a total of 12 goals and only conceded one.
- The Foxes have won four of their last five, drawing the other.
- Barnsley have lost three of their last five away games, only picking up one win.
Millwall v Doncaster
- Rovers have won their last two meetings with the Lions and have only lost one in five.
- Millwall´s last win at home to Rovers came in 1985, although the sides have only met twice since that victory (one draw, one away win).
- Millwall have won their last five league games at the New Den, conceding a total of just one goal in the process.
- Donny have lost three of their last four away games, drawing the other.
Nottingham Forest v Watford
- The Hornets are unbeaten in four meetings with Forest, winning two and drawing two.
- Watford have only lost one of their last seven trips to the City Ground, winning four and drawing two.
- Forest have won their last five consecutive league games, all by a single goal.
- Watford's 2-4 defeat at Cardiff in their last away game is the Hornets' only defeat in 10 Championship outings.
Portsmouth v Derby
- Pompey have won their last two meetings with the Rams at Fratton Park, netting nine goals in the process.
- The South Coast side have won three of the last five clashes between the sides, only losing once.
- Despite scoring in 10 consecutive home games, Pompey have failed to win any of their last six league games at Fratton Park, drawing three and losing three.
- The Rams have lost eight of their last 10 league games, only managing one win.
Preston v Bristol City
- Three of the last four meetings between the sides have ended as draws, with the Robins winning the other.
- The Robins haven't won at Deepdale, however, since 1996, losing three and drawing two of their last five trips.
- PNE have now gone six league games without a win.
- Bristol City have failed to score in their last four Championship games, losing three and drawing the other.
Scunthorpe v Hull
- Only one of the last 16 clashes between these two rivals has ended in a draw.
- The Tigers have won three of the last four meetings, although they were beaten in this season's reverse fixture at the KC Stadium.
- This could be the 11th time Hull´s Andy Dawson has played in this fixture (four for the Tigers, five for Scunthorpe). He is currently the only player remaining with the Tigers who played with them in the fourth tier.
- The Iron have only taken three points from the last available 30 at Glanford Park.
- The Tigers are unbeaten in nine away league games, winning three and drawing six.
Swansea v Cardiff
- The Swans are unbeaten in five home games against their Welsh rivals in all competitons, winning three and drawing two.
- In total, Cardiff have only won one of their last 10 meetings with Swansea, losing five and drawing four.
- The Swans have won their last three home league games without conceding a goal.
- The eight goals Swansea have scored in their last five games combined have all come from either Darren Pratley or Scott Sinclair.
- Cardiff have lost four of their last five away league games, drawing the other.