Championship Opta Facts 4th-5th December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Ipswich v Swansea
- Three of the last four meetings between these two sides have ended in a draw, including both games last season.
- The Swans have managed just one win in their last seven visits to Portman Road (in all competitions).
- The Tractor Boys are now without a win in four league games, netting a total of just two goals in those four games.
- Six of the Swans' last eight league goals have come in the last 20 minutes of games, the other two came in the first six.
Cardiff v Preston
- There has only been one away win in the last 11 clashes between the two sides.
- Indeed, the away side has failed to score in any of the last four meetings between the Cardiff and Preston.
- Jon Parkin has netted a total of three goals in the last three games between the two sides.
- The Bluebirds have managed just one win in their last five Championship fixtures and have lost their last two games. However, they are yet to go three games without a win this season.
Coventry v Middlesbrough
- Three of the last four clashes between the two sides have ended with the game all square.
- The Sky Blues have managed just one win in their last five meetings with 'Boro at Highfield Road (in all competitions).
- Coventry have either kept a clean sheet or conceded two or more goals in their last eight Championship matches.
- 'Boro have only bagged four league goals on the road this season, a league-low.
Derby v Norwich
- Derby have won their last three clashes with the Canaries.
- Norwich have managed just one win (albeit 4-0, in Dec 2003) in their last eight visits to Pride Park in all competitions.
- The Rams have netted a league-high 23 home goals this season.
- Grant Holt has now netted four in his last three league games for Norwich after managing just one in the previous nine.
Doncaster v Barnsley
- The last three meetings between the two sides have ended in 1-0 wins for the away side (two for Barnsley, one for Rovers).
- James Hayter has netted five goals in Rovers' last six league games.
- The Tykes are unbeaten in their last four league games, shipping a total of just two goals in those games.
- Roves have only failed to score in one home game in the league this season.
Hull v QPR
- There hasn't been an away win in a league clash between these two sides in the last 12 meetings, with the last away win coming for QPR in 1970 (2-1).
- The Tigers are now unbeaten in four league games, their best run of the season so far.
- Rangers remain unbeaten in the league this season, although they have drawn six of their last nine league games, including the last four on the road.
- Adel Taarabt has bagged a total of three goals in his last two games.
Leeds United v Crystal Palace
- Leeds have won five of their last seven meetings with Palace in all competitions.
- There has only been one draw in the last 12 meetings between the two sides in all competitions.
- United have drawn three of their last four league matches.
- The Eagles are the division's worst performers on the road this season, picking up a joint-low four points from away league games and losing seven out of nine on the road.
Millwall v Scunthorpe
- Scunthorpe have won their last five games against Millwall in all competitions.
Millwall have won just one of their previous home games in the league against the Iron.
Only three sides have won more points away from home than Scunthorpe (15) in the Championship so far this season.
- There have been just two goals scored in the Lions' last three league matches.
Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Five of the last six meetings between the two sides have ended in draws, with both games last season ending 1-1.
- Forest remain one of just two sides still unbeaten at home in the Championship (along with QPR).
- The Robins have lost just one of their last eight league games.
- Brett Pitman has bagged three in his last two games for City, including two from the penalty spot against Sheffield United in City's last game.
Portsmouth v Burnley
- Pompey have won each of their last five meetings (in all competitions) with Burnley and are now unbeaten in the last 11 games against the Clarets.
- Burnley are the only side in the Championship yet to win on the road this season.
- However, overall Burnley have lost just one of their last six league fixtures.
- Portsmouth have managed just one victory in their last five league fixtures.
Sheffield United v Reading
- The Blades have won each of their last three meetings with Reading, netting three goals in both victories last season.
- Four of the last six meetings between the two sides have ended in wins for the away side.
- United have enjoyed just one win in their last five league games at Bramall Lane.
- Irish striker Noel Hunt has netted three in his last four games for the Royals.
Watford v Leicester
- The last four games between these two sides have produced a total of 17 goals.
- The Hornets have managed just one victory against The Foxes in their last 10 meetings at Vicarage Road.
- Watford are without a win in their last seven league games.
- The Foxes have lost just one of their last five Championship fixtures.