Championship Opta Facts - 5 April
Birmingham City v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Birmingham have lost four of their last five meetings with Brighton (W1).
- The Seagulls' loss to Birmingham in this exact fixture this season ended a five league game unbeaten at St Andrew's (W2 D3).
- The Blues haven't won any of their previous four league games, while a fifth without a victory would equal their previous longest winless run of the season (5).
- Brighton, meanwhile, are unbeaten in their last seven league games (W4 D3).
Brentford v Bolton Wanderers
- Brentford have lost just one of their last five at home to the Trotters in the league (W3 D1).
- Bolton have scored exactly two goals in five of their last six league visits to Brentford.
- The Bees have won just one of their last five games (L4), though the victory did come in their most recent fixture (3-0 at Nottingham Forest).
- Bolton are still searching for their first away win in the Championship this season.
Bristol City v Rotherham United
- Bristol City haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last six home games against Rotherham.
- Rotherham have won each of their last three league contests against Bristol City, their best run against them since 1987.
- Only league leaders Burnley (12) have scored more goals across their last six league games than Bristol City (11).
- The Millers have picked up more points over their last six league games than any other Championship side (16).
Burnley v Cardiff City
- Burnley are winless in 11 against Cardiff City, drawing eight and losing three.
- Cardiff haven't won at Burnley since May 1988 (D7 L6), but have drawn each of their last five at Turf Moor.
- The Clarets are currently riding a 16-game unbeaten streak, which is the second-longest in the Championship this season (Brighton previously went 21 unbeaten).
- Cardiff have lost just one of their previous six league games (W4 D1).
Derby County v Hull City
- Derby are without a win in six at home to Hull, losing each of the last three (D3).
- Hull's last loss in Derby in the league came in October 1984. It is their only defeat in their last 11 away games there (W6 D4).
- Just two of Derby's last eight goals scored in the league have come in the first half of their games.
- Hull have conceded the fewest goals of any team away from home in the league this season (15).
Ipswich Town v Charlton Athletic
- Ipswich have won five of their last six matches against the Addicks (D1).
- Charlton have failed to score in four of their last five league games against Ipswich.
- The Tractor Boys haven't scored in either of their previous two league games, while a third without a goal would equal their previous longest dry spell of the season.
- Only Rotherham (13) and Burnley (11) have taken more points from their last five league games than Charlton (10).
Leeds United v Queens Park Rangers
- Leeds have lost just one of their last five home matches to QPR, though this was the most recent meeting in August 2013 (W3 D1).
- QPR have scored just once in their last four visits to Elland Road.
- The Whites have lost both of their previous two league games, while a third successive loss would equal their previous worst losing run of the season (3).
- QPR, however, haven't won any of their previous five away games in the league (D4 L1).
Middlesbrough v Huddersfield Town
- Boro have been beaten just once in their last 12 league games against Huddersfield, winning each of the last three (W9 D2).
- The Terriers have scored just one goal in their last five games away to Middlesbrough in the league (D1 L4).
- The Teessiders have conceded just six league goals at home this season, making them only one of two teams in the league to have shipped fewer than 10 (Hull, 8).
- Only Burnley (10) have scored more away goals across their last five away games than Huddersfield (8).
MK Dons v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- MK Dons have failed to score in two of their three league games against Wolves.
- Wolves' only previous trip to Milton Keynes in the league resulted in victory, winning 1-0 in March 2014.
- The Dons have won just two of their previous 12 league games (D5 L5).
- Wolves haven't been able to win any of their previous six league games on the road (D3 L3).
Preston North End v Fulham
- Preston haven't kept a clean sheet in their last seven home games against Fulham.
- Fulham have lost just one of their last six contests against PNE (W3 D2).
- Only league leaders Burnley (24) have picked up more points than Preston (20) over their last 10 league games.
- Fulham have scored 27 goals away from home in the league this season; a total which only Burnley can better (28).
Sheffield Wednesday v Blackburn Rovers
- The Owls have lost only one of their last eight home league games against Blackburn but this was the most recent time they hosted them in March 2015 (W3 D4).
- Blackburn Rovers have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight visits to Hillsborough in the league.
- No team has scored more goals at home than Sheffield Wednesday (36) in the Championship this season.
- Blackburn have scored just five goals across their previous 10 away games in the league - fewer than any other team.
Reading v Nottingham Forest
- Reading have lost their last three league games against Forest, conceding at least three goals each time.
- Forest have failed to score in just one of their last 10 league matches against the Royals.
- The Royals are unbeaten in their previous seven league games at home, which is their longest streak of the season to date.
- Forest, meanwhile, are winless in their last four away games (D1 L3).