Championship Opta Facts 5th-6th March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Burnley v Crystal Palace
- Six of the last eight clashes between the sides have ended in draws.
- The away side hasn't taken all three points in any of the last 10 meetings between the Clarets and the Eagles.
- Burnley have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last six games.
- Palace haven't claimed all three points in any of their last 11 league games on the road, losing nine of them.
Coventry v Bristol City
- Coventry have only won one of their last 10 meetings with the Robins, and that came in this season's reverse fixture at Ashton Gate.
- Bristol City have scored in their last 16 meetings with the Sky Blues.
- Coventry have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 league games.
- Nicky Maynard has scored in his two league starts for City this season since returning from injury.
Derby v Barnsley
- Three of the last four meetings between the sides have ended in draws.
- The last meeting at Pride Park saw five goals; two of which were scored after 90 minutes had been played.
- Barnsley's last six league matches have averaged over four yellow cards per game.
- The Rams have lost their last five league games in a row at Pride Park and are winless in eight on their own turf.
Leeds v Doncaster
- The last four meetings between the sides have seen a total of just three goals netted.
- Doncaster have only won two of the last 13 clashes between the sides, and both came by a scoreline of 1-0. Rovers have never beaten Leeds after having conceded a goal.
- Rovers have only won one of their last seven league games, drawing two and losing four.
- Leeds have scored more goals than any other Championship side (62) but only three teams have conceded more than the Whites (55).
Norwich v Preston
- Three of the last four clashes have ended 1-0.
- The Canaries have won five of their last seven meetings with PNE at Carrow Road, drawing one and losing one.
- Phil Brown's men have only managed three clean sheets all campaign. Every other Championship side has managed at least five.
- Norwich have attempted more shots (371) than any other side in the Championship.
Nottingham Forest v Hull City
- The home side has kept a clean sheet in each of the last four meetings between the sides.
- The sides haven't met in Nottingham since the hosts beat the Tigers 2-0 in March 1977.
- Forest have claimed 26 points from an available 39 in 2011, meaning they top the table for this calendar year.
- Forest are the only side to remain unbeaten at home this season whilst Hull have the league's longest unbeaten away run (12 games).
Portsmouth v Sheffield United
- The side playing at home has only failed to score in one of the last 26 meetings between the sides.
- There has only been one away win in the last 17 meetings between Pompey and the Blades.
- Sheffield United have only picked up four points from 11 games in 2011, putting them bottom of the league for this calendar year.
- Pompey have won five consecutive league games. Only two sides (Nottingham Forest and Watford) have managed six straight wins all season.
QPR v Leicester
- Only three of the last 22 clashes between the sides have ended in draws, and all of them finished 1-1.
- Foxes' striker Martin Waghorn has scored two goals in his last two appearances against the R's.
- QPR's Adel Taarabt has scored more penalties (six) than any other Championship player this term.
- Leicester have only been shown 33 yellow cards this team, the fewest in the league.
Reading v Middlesbrough
- Boro have only lost one of their last nine trips to Reading in all competitions, winning four and drawing four.
- Reading have picked up 15 draws this season, the highest number in the league so far.
- Middlesbrough's last four league games have seen a total of 17 goals scored.
Scunthorpe v Swansea
- Swansea have won their last three meetings with the Iron without conceding a single goal.
- Three of the last five meetings at Glanford Park have ended 2-2.
- The Iron may have lost their last six away games without scoring but they have taken seven points from the last available nine at Glanford Park.
- The Swans have scored 11 goals in their last four games combined.
- Scott Sinclair has scored four goals in his last four games for Swansea.
Watford v Millwall
- Four of the last six meetings between the sides have been won by the side playing away, with only one victory going to the home side.
- Six different players got on the scoresheet for Watford when the Hornets beat the Lions 6-1 in this season's reverse fixture.
- Watford haven't won a game, or kept a clean sheet, in eight league matches.
- Millwall have only taken two points from the last available 12 in the Championship.
Cardiff v Ipswich
- Ipswich have won four consecutive games against the Bluebirds, scoring exactly two goals in the last three.
- Ipswich haven't conceded a first half goal in any of their last six league games but haven't scored a first half goal in any of their last three.
- The Bluebirds have netted in 10 consecutive league games, four more than any other side.
- Cardiff have won their last two league games 2-0, while Ipswich have lost their last two by the same scoreline.