Championship Opta Facts - 7-9 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Watford v QPR
- QPR have won just once in their last six meetings with Watford.
- In their last five meetings at Vicarage Road, the winning side have scored at least three goals.
- Watford have won their last three home games in the Championship, averaging three goals a match.
- QPR have lost only once in their last seven away games in the Championship.
Doncaster v Sheffield Wednesday
- Only two of the previous 15 meetings between these two sides have ended level.
- The home side have won the last three meetings between Doncaster and Wednesday, keeping a clean sheet on each occasion.
- Doncaster's Billy Sharp has scored six goals in his last seven league matches.
- The Owls have failed to score in three successive league matches.
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to win in seven league games, picking up just two points in the process.
Ipswich v Peterborough
- This will be the first ever league meeting between these two sides.
- Ipswich have only managed to win once in their previous five competitive encounters with the Posh.
- Ipswich are unbeaten in eight league matches, but six of those have been draws.
- The Posh have collected just two points from their last five league matches.
Leicester v Bristol City
- Bristol City have failed to find the net in their last five meetings with the Foxes, and have only scored once in their last seven against them.
- Leicester are unbeaten in 14 league matches at home against the Robins.
- 10 of the Foxes' last 13 league goals have arrived in the second half.
- Bristol City have picked up only three points in their last five league matches, failing to win on every occasion.
Middlesbrough v Blackpool
- This will be the first competitive meeting between the two sides since March 1983.
- Blackpool have failed to find the net in six of their last seven matches against Middlesbrough.
- Middlesbrough have collected just four points from their last six league games at home, losing four times.
- Blackpool have only won once in their last six league matches.
Preston v Derby
- Four of the last six league encounters between these two sides has ended in a draw.
- Only one of the last 23 matches between Preston and Derby has ended goalless.
- Derby have scored just one first half goal in their last six league games, with five arriving in the second period.
- Preston have scored only once in their last four league matches.
- Alan Irvine's side have only one win to their name from their last 10 league games and have slipped from sixth to 14th.
Reading v Crystal Palace
- Palace have only managed one win in their last eight matches against the Royals.
- There have been 24 goals scored in the last five meetings between these sides at Reading.
- Reading have lost just once in their last five league matches.
- Palace's defeat at the weekend was their first in seven league games.
Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest
- There have been five goals scored in the last four meetings between these two sides.
- United have only been able to win once in their last six league meetings with Forest.
- Darius Henderson has hit seven goals in his last four league appearances for the Blades.
- Forest are unbeaten in 11 league games and have scored nine goals in their last two matches alone.
Swansea v Plymouth
- Five of the last six matches between Swansea and Plymouth have ended 1-0.
- The last six meetings between these sides in Swansea have seen the home side and away side alternate wins. If the sequence is to continue then Plymouth should win this match.
- Plymouth have lost three of their last four league games away from home.
- Swansea have suffered only one defeat in their last 13 league matches.
West Brom v Cardiff
- Three of the last four league meetings between these sides have ended level.
- Cardiff have failed to win in any of their last 13 league encounters with West Brom, with their last success coming in December 1960.
- Simon Cox has scored five goals in his last five league appearances for West Brom.
West Brom have scored 17 goals in their last five league matches.
- Cardiff have suffered indifferent form away from home in the league of late; winning four and losing four of their last eight on their travels.
Barnsley v Scunthorpe
- There have been 13 goals scored in the last three meetings between Barnsley and Scunthorpe.
- Only two of the last 17 meetings between these sides have ended in a draw.
- Barnsley have collected 10 points from a possible 12 in their last four league matches.
- Scunthorpe have found the net only three times in their last six league games.
Coventry v Newcastle
- Newcastle have won their last five meetings with Coventry.
- Coventry have only been able to win one of their last five home meetings with the Magpies.
- Coventry are without a win in nine league matches.
- Newcastle have won six successive league matches, conceding only two goals in this period.