Championship Opta Facts - Play -Off Semi Final Second Leg
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest
- Just one of the last 11 meetings between these two sides has seen the away side win.
- The two meetings between Forest and Swansea in the regular Championship season saw nine goals scored in total, but the first playoff game ended 0-0.
- On the last three occasions that Nottingham Forest have reached the playoffs in the Football League, they have failed to get to the final.
- Swansea City won 24 games in the Championship this season; no side managed more victories.
- Kris Boyd has scored six goals in his last nine appearances for Forest.
- Only QPR (25) kept more clean sheets than Swansea City (22 - including playoffs) in the Championship this term.
- Since 1989, the team finishing 3rd (7) have won the Championship playoffs more often than 4th, 5th or 6th (Swansea finished third).
- Fabio Borini has already netted a brace at home to Forest this season.
- Three of Nottingham Forest's last four away games have seen a side reduced to 10 men.
- The Swans are unbeaten in eight league games at home, and have netted four goals in each of their last two at the Liberty Stadium.
- Since 1989, 23 of the 44 playoff semi finals at this level have been won by the team playing away first, with 21 won by the side who played at home in the first semi final.
- Scott Sinclair (seven) has scored more penalties than any other player in the Championship this term.
Cardiff City v Reading
- The last four meetings between Reading and Cardiff have ended in a draw.
- Reading haven't won any of their last eight matches against Cardiff City.
- Only Watford (18.9%) managed a better conversion rate than Reading (17.3%) in the regular Championship this term.
- Only three of the last 22 teams to have won the Championship playoffs have ended the season in fourth place (Cardiff finished fourth).
- None of the last 12 editions of the Championship playoffs have been won by the side finishing the season in fourth place.
- Royals' goalkeeper Adam Federici netted a 90th minute equaliser against Cardiff on Boxing Day 2008.
- The regular season between these sides in Cardiff scored two goals scored in second half injury time, as Craig Bellamy (90+7) equalised Mathieu Manset's late goal (90+2).
- Reading are unbeaten in eight away games in the Championship, and have kept three consecutive clean sheets on the road.
- Cardiff City can boast the best shooting accuracy in the Championship this season, hitting the target with exactly half of their shots.
- The Bluebirds have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes (16) than any other Championship side this term.