Championship Opta Facts | 8 April
Barnsley v Burnley
- Barnsley have scored in their last 15 home league games against Burnley, last failing to net against them in 1935.
- Burnley have only won one of their last 16 trips to Oakwell in the league, drawing six and losing nine.
- Barnsley have kept a league-low six clean sheets this season.
- The Tykes have failed to score in each of their last three league games at Oakwell.
- Burnley have lost just once in their last 18 league games, winning 10 (D7).
Blackburn v QPR
- Rovers have kept three clean sheets in their last five home league games against QPR.
- The R's have only won one of their last 12 against Blackburn in the league, drawing five and losing six.
- Since the start of last season, Jordan Rhodes has scored 52 league goals; 12 more than any other Championship player (inc. play-offs).
- QPR have faced just 135 shots on target so far this term; the fewest in the division.
- Blackburn are unbeaten in six league games, drawing four and winning twice.
Bournemouth v Reading
- Bournemouth have only kept one clean sheet in their last seven home league meetings with the Royals.
- Reading are without a win in four against the Cherries, drawing two and losing two.
- Lewis Grabban has scored 11 league goals in 2014; more than any other Championship player.
- Indeed, Grabban has bagged five goals in his last three appearances.
- Reading boast the highest shot conversion rate in the Championship this season (15.89%).
- No side has won more points from their last 10 league games than Bournemouth (22).
Charlton v Yeovil
- Charlton have never lost against Yeovil in the Football League, winning five and drawing two.
- Indeed the Glovers have never kept a single clean sheet against the Addicks in league competition.
- Charlton have failed to score more than a single goal in each of their last 16 league games.
- Yeovil have faced 236 shots on target this season, 24 more than any other side.
- Yeovil have dropped a league-high 29 points from leading positions this season and have also won the fewest points from losing positions (3).
Doncaster v Bolton
- After losing their first ever home meeting with Bolton, Doncaster are unbeaten in three against the Trotters (W2 D1).
- Bolton have won all three previous second tier meetings with Rovers, including this season's reverse meeting (3-0).
- Bolton have scored just once from the penalty spot this season in league competition; a joint-Championship-low with Charlton.
- Each of Doncaster's last four league goals have arrived in the first half. They've also not conceded a first half goal in seven games.
- Doncaster have conceded a league-high 20 goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this term.
Huddersfield v Ipswich
- Huddersfield have only won one of their last nine league meetings with Ipswich (D4 L4).
- The Trotters have not won at Huddersfield in the league since April 1988, drawing three and losing three since then.
- Huddersfield have scored in 12 of their last 13 home league games against Ipswich.
- Ipswich are unbeaten in four overall against the Terriers (W2 D2).
- Huddersfield have lost three and won just one their last five home league games (D1).
- Ipswich have never won and kept a clean sheet at Huddersfield in the league; their only two clean sheets in 18 previous trips both ended 0-0.
Leicester v Brighton
- Leicester have won seven and lost just one of their last 10 home league meetings with the Seagulls (D2).
- Brighton have scored only two goals in their last 10 trips to Leicester and have only scored four in 12 overall.
- The Seagulls have kept 18 clean sheets this season, the most in the division.
- Indeed, Brighton have conceded a league-low 16 goals in away matches this term.
- The Foxes have scored in each of their last 25 league games; the longest run of the season.
- No Championship side has scored more goals in the final 15 minutes of matches in 2013/14 than Leicester (18).
Middlesbrough v Birmingham
- Middlesbrough have not lost consecutive home league games against the Blues since December 1935.
- Birmingham's 1-0 win at the Riverside last season ended a run of 11 away league games without a win against ‘Boro (D3 L8).
- Federico Macheda has scored six goals in his last five appearances for Birmingham City.
- The Blues have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 Championship games, the longest current run by any side.
- Middlesbrough have kept eight clean sheets in their last 10 at home, though they have conceded in two of their last three at the Riverside Stadium.
Nottingham Forest v Sheff Wed
- Forest have won their last four home league games against Wednesday; they have never won five in a row against the Owls.
- The Owls have failed to score in their last three against the Tricky Trees, losing all three 1-0.
- Forest are winless in 10 league games (D4 L6); the current longest run in the division.
- Sheffield Wednesday have lost their last four away league games, failing to score in three of those games.
- Jamie Paterson has scored five of Nottingham Forest's last 10 league goals.
Watford v Leeds
- Watford have not won any of their last six home league games against Leeds, drawing two and losing four.
- The Whites have only conceded six goals in eight previous league games at Vicarage Road, and never more than once in a game.
- Ross McCormack has created 90 goalscoring chances for his teammates this season; more than any other Championship player.
- Leeds have lost each of their last four league games; they've not last five in a row since January 2004.
- Troy Deeney has scored in each of his last six league games at Vicarage Road, notching up seven goals in the process. Indeed, it his best ever goalscoring run at home for Watford in league competition.
Wigan v Millwall
- Wigan have failed to score in five of their last eight home league games against Millwall (W2 D4 L2).
- Millwall, however, have only scored four times in nine previous trips to Wigan.
- Wigan Athletic are unbeaten in 11 home league games, only Leicester City (12) are on a longer run (W7 D4).
- Millwall have conceded 20 headed goals in 2013/14; the most in the Championship.
- The Lions have conceded a league-high 39 goals on the road this campaign.
Blackpool v Derby
- Blackpool have lost four and won just two of their last seven home league games against Derby (D1).
- The Rams have won four of their last five against Blackpool overall, scoring 13 goals overall (L1).
- Blackpool have won just 10 points in 2014; the fewest in the division.
- Derby have failed to win any of their last four away league games, losing three (D1).
- The Tangerines haven't scored more than a single goal in a league game at Bloomfield Road since November 2013.