Championship Opta Facts - April 30
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Millwall v Crystal Palace
- Millwall are without a win in their last three meetings with Palace (D2 L1). However, Palace have only picked up one win in their last six trips to the New Den (D2 L3).
- The Lions have lost each of their last three games (two of those defeats coming at home), the current longest losing streak in the division.
- The Eagles are without a win in eight games (D4 L4); their worst such run of the season.
- Palace striker Glenn Murray has gone seven games without finding the back of the net; his longest goal drought of the season.
- In the 11 games where the Lions have fallen behind at home, they've gone on to lose every time.