Championship Opta facts - January 25th
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Doncaster v Barnsley
- The last three meetings between these sides have all been won 1-0 by the away side.
- In fact, five of the last seven clashes between Rovers and the Tykes in all competitions have been won by the visiting team.
- Rovers have only lost one of their last six home games in the league, a 0-3 defeat to Reading in their last outing at the Keepmoat Stadium.
- Only Crystal Palace (5) have won fewer points away from home than Barnsley (9) in the Championship this term.
- Five of the last six clashes between the sides in all competitions have ended in draws.
- Forest are unbeaten in 20 home clashes with Bristol City in all competitions, and were last defeated by the Robins at the City Ground in November 1955.
- Forest have taken 23 points from their last 10 league games at the City Ground.
- The Robins have drawn three of their last five league games, winning one and drawing the other.
- Bristol City have now failed to score in two consecutive league games for the first time this season.
- Pompey have won the last five meetings between these sides, including both fixtures in last season's Premier League.
- Portsmouth are unbeaten in their last 11 against the Clarets in all competitions, winning eight and drawing three.
- Pompey have not won any of their last six league games, losing three of them.
- Portsmouth have now conceded two or more goals in each of their last five league outings.
- Burnley have drawn two consecutive league games 0-0.