Championship Opta Facts - March 15
Burnley v Coventry
- There has only been one draw in the last 10 clashes between the Clarets and the Sky Blues.
- Chris Eagles has scored in two of his last three appearances for Burnley against Coventry.
- Only QPR (21) have taken more points from their last 10 games than Burnley (20).
- Eddie Howe's side's shock 0-3 defeat to Millwall in their last league game was their first defeat since February 1.
- Coventry have only kept one clean sheet in 15 league games.
Ipswich v Watford
- Watford are unbeaten in 12 games against Ipswich, winning nine and drawing three.
- The Hornets have drawn on their last two visits to Portman Road, but are unbeaten in five trips to Ipswich and last tasted defeat there in March 2004 (1-4).
- Watford have conceded exactly one goal in six of their last seven away games.
- The Hornet's last three away trips have, however, ended 1-1.
- Ipswich have only netted one first half goal in their last six league games combined.
Scunthorpe v Preston
- There have been 14 goals scored in the last three clashes between the sides combined, with the winning team netting exactly three goals on each occasion.
- Billy Jones has scored in his last two appearances against the Iron.
- Preston haven't won at Glanford Park since February 1996, losing two and drawing one of the three clashes since that victory.
- Iron striker Joe Garner has scored three goals in his last three home league appearances.
- North End are the only second-flight side to have not won any of their last 10 league games.