Championship Opta Facts - November 12-14
Preston v Hull
- Five of the last six meetings between these two sides have been won by the home team, with the other game ending in a draw.
- Only one of the last 10 games between these two sides at Deepdale has ended level.
- Preston have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 13 league games, shipping three or more in five of those games.
- The Tigers are without a win in eight league games.
Burnley v Watford
- The last six meetings between these two sides at Turf Moor have averaged 5.7 goals per game.
- Watford have won just one of their last five matches against Burnley.
- Burnley have drawn their last three league games, and have shared the points in a league-high eight games so far this season.
- The Hornets have lost their last three away league fixtures, shipping a total of 10 goals in the process.
Crystal Palace v Coventry
- Five of the last six meetings between these two sides have seen exactly two goals, the other seeing only one.
- Neither Palace or Coventry have scored more than one goal in any of their last four meetings at Selhurst Park.
The Eagles have shipped a total of 11 goals in their last four league games and are now without a clean sheet in seven league fixtures.
- The Sky Blues have suffered just one defeat in their last five away league games, with that loss coming in their last game away at Nottingham Forest.
Ipswich v Barnsley
- The away side has won only one of the last eight meetings between these two teams.
- The Tykes have failed to score in each of their last three visits to Portman Road.
- Jason Scotland has scored in five of his six home starts in the league for the Tractor Boys.
- Barnsley have failed to find the net in five of their last nine league games.
Leeds United v Bristol City
- Leeds have enjoyed just one victory in their last nine meetings with Bristol City in all competitions, although the two sides last met in 1997.
- Leeds have enjoyed just one league victory at Elland Road in their last four home clashes with the Robins.
- City are unbeaten in their last five league games, winning three and drawing two.
- Leeds have conceded a league-"high" 18 goals at home this season.
Leicester v Derby
- Just four goals have been scored in the last four meetings between these sides.
- The Foxes have failed to secure a victory against the Rams in their last six meetings.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in their last four at the Walkers Stadium, winning two and drawing two.
- Derby have lost only one of their last five away matches in the Championship.
Millwall v Sheffield United
- The Blades have won on their last two visits to the New Den.
- There have been a total of five sendings-off in the last six clashes between these two sides.
- The Lions have managed to score more than one goal in just one of their last 12 league fixtures.
- United have enjoyed just one win in their last nine league games.
Nottingham Forest v QPR
- The away side has failed to win in any of the last 10 league meetings between the two teams.
- Forest's 5-0 home win against Rangers last season was the biggest-ever win in this fixture.
- Lewis McGugan has netted eight goals in his 11 league starts for Forest this season.
- QPR have drawn five of their last six league fixtures.
Portsmouth v Doncaster
- Portsmouth have lost just one of their 10 meetings with Pompey in all competitions, although their last meeting did come all the way back in 1983.
- Rovers have netted just one goal in total in their five visits to Portsmouth.
- Republic of Ireland international Liam Lawrence has bagged six goals in his last nine starts for Pompey in the league, with four of those goals coming from the penalty spot.
- James Hayter has netted in each of Rovers' last three league fxtures.
Scunthorpe v Cardiff
- Scunthorpe have enjoyed just one victory in their last 15 meetings with Cardiff.
- The Bluebirds' Peter Whittingham netted in both games against Scunthorpe last season.
- The Iron have the worst home record in the Championship this season, winning just one of their eight games at Glanford Park and picking up a total of just five points out of a possible 24.
- No team in the division has picked up more points on the road than Cardiff this season (16 out of a possible 24).
Reading v Norwich
- Reading have won their last four meetings with Norwich, netting a total of nine goals and conceding none in those games.
- Irish international Shane Long has netted three goals in total in the Royals' last two clashes with the Canaries.
- The Royals' last four league games have produced a total of 17 goals.
- Norwich have managed just one win in their last six league games.
Swansea v Middlesbrough
- There have only been two home wins in the last 10 meetings between the two sides (in all competitions).
- 'Boro have won four and drawn two of their last eight visits to Swansea (in all competitions).
- The Swans have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven league games, conceding a goal in their last Championship match, against Bristol City (0-1).
- No side has picked up fewer points on the road this season than Middlesbrough, who have just four to their name courtesy of one away win and one away draw.