Championship Opta Facts - play-off semi-finals
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Just one of the last 10 meetings between these two sides have seen the away side win.
- The two meetings between Forest and Swansea in the Championship this term have seen nine goals scored in total.
- On the last three occasions that Nottingham Forest have reached the playoffs in the Football League, they have failed to get to the final.
- Swansea City won 24 games in the Championship this season; no side managed more victories.
- Nottingham Forest have won four successive matches and five of their last six overall.
- Kris Boyd has scored six goals in his last eight appearances for Forest.
- Forest converted 17.2% of their shots (excl. blocked) in to goals in the Championship this season; the third best in the league behind only Watford and Reading.
- Only QPR (25) kept more clean sheets than Swansea City (21) in the Championship this term.
- Since 1989, the team finishing 3rd (7) have won the Championship playoffs more often than 4th, 5th or 6th (Swansea finished third).
- No side won more points in their final six games of the Championship season than Nottingham Forest (15).
- The last three meetings between Reading and Cardiff have ended in a draw.
- Jay Bothroyd found the net in both of Cardiff's Championship games against Reading this season.
- Reading haven't won any of their last seven matches against Cardiff City.
- Cardiff found the target with 49.8% of their shots in the Championship this season; the best accuracy in the division.
- Only Watford (18.9%) managed a better conversion rate than Reading (17.3%) in the Championship this term.
- Only four of the last 22 teams to have won the Championship playoffs have ended the season in fourth place (Cardiff finished fourth).
- None of the last 12 editions of the Championship playoffs have been won by the side finishing the season in fourth place.