Championship Opta Facts
Barnsley v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Barnsley have enjoyed just one win in their last eight meetings with Brighton, losing six and drawing one.
- The Tykes have netted just one goal in their last four clashes with the Seagulls and just four in their last eight (and never more than one in a game).
- When the two teams met earlier this season at the Amex, the home side won 5-1 (with braces from Ashley Barnes and Craig Mackail-Smith) in what is still their biggest win this season.
- Barnsley have won exactly the same amount of points at home this season as they have on the road (19).
- The Tykes have found the net in each of their last 13 league games, the longest current record of its kind in the Championship.
- The Seagulls, however, have conceded just three goals in their last seven league games combined.
Cardiff City v Leicester City
- Leicester have failed to find the net in three of their last four meetings with Cardiff, losing two and drawing one of those games and winning the one in which they scored.
- On home soil, Cardiff have suffered just one defeat in their last league eight clashes with the Foxes (excluding play-offs), winning five and drawing two.
- Only Crystal Palace (42) have won more points at home than Cardiff (41) this season, though the Eagles have played two more games at home than the Welsh side.
- Cardiff have only won two of their last six league games (D2 L2) and only one of their last four at home (D2 L1).
- The Foxes are without a win in three league games and have won only one of their last seven (D2 L4).
- On the road, Leicester have netted just once in the last 311 minutes of league football, with that goal only a consolation in a 1-2 defeat at Peterborough.
Leeds United v Peterborough United
- Leeds have won four of their five league meetings with Peterborough (losing the other), with those four victories coming in the last four clashes.
- United have netted a total of 12 goals in their last four games against the Posh, an average of three per game.
- Leeds are unbeaten in five league games; if they avoid defeat here, they will equal their best run of the campaign.
- The Posh have lost just two of their last nine league games, winning three and drawing four.
- Dwight Gayle netted a hat-trick in his last away league game for Peterborough, but that was the only game in his last 11 that he has found the back of the net.
- Leeds have kept three clean sheets in their last five league games.