Ecuador v England Opta Facts - 4 June
- This will be the third international meeting between England and Ecuador, with the Three Lions winning the last two without conceding a single goal.
- On the last occasion that these two sides met, England won 1-0 at the 2006 World Cup thanks to a goal from David Beckham - his last in an England shirt.
- The Three Lions have won their last seven warm-up matches/friendlies in the run-up to international tournaments since 2006.
- In fact, the last team to beat England in a warm up match for an international tournament were Uruguay in May 1990 (W15 D8).
- Eight of England's 10 goals in their last seven international matches have arrived after half time.
- Should England win this match, it'll be the first time that they've won three successive international games since September 2010.
- Ecuador have won just one of their last six internationals (D3 L2) and suffered a 3-1 defeat to Mexico on Saturday in their last fixture.
England have won four of their last five international friendlies at a neutral venue, including a 3-2 win over Colombia in the USA back in May 2005.