Europa League Opta Facts - 1st-2nd December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Manchester City v Red Bull Salzburg
- Manchester City's only previous match against an Austrian side came earlier this season when they defeated Red Bull Salzburg 2-0 away.
- English sides are unbeaten in their last 15 games against Austrian opposition in Europe (excl. qualifiers).
- City's 3-1 defeat to Lech Poznan in their previous match in this competition ended a six game-unbeaten run in Europe.
- Salzburg are without a win in six European games (inc. qualifiers), drawing three and suffering three defeats.
- They have also not won in six away matches (inc. qualifiers) - again, three draws and three defeats.
- Red Bull Salzburg have only scored one goal in the Europa League group stages this season; a joint-competition low.
Steaua Bucharest v Liverpool
- The Reds defeated Steaua earlier this season at Anfield; 4-1, with David N'gog grabbing a brace.
- They last met in Bucharest in November 2003, in a UEFA Cup tie that ended 1-1.
- Steaua have not lost in three Group K games since their trip to Anfield, picking up a win and two draws.
- Six of Liverpool's seven group stage goals have been scored in the second half, with five of them coming after the 76th minute.
- Steaua's Eric Bicfalvi has committed a foul every 19.3 mins on average in the Europa League this season; the third worst rate.