Europa League Opta Facts - 4th November 2010
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Liverpool v Napoli
- The goalless draw in the first leg was the first encounter between these two sides.
- Napoli have won just one of their European games against English opposition, two goalless draws and two defeats complete the record.
- Napoli have failed to score in four of these five games against English sides.
- Napoli have failed to score in five of their last seven European games but scored three goals in the other two.
- Napoli are unbeaten away from home in seven games thus far this season.
- Liverpool are still unbeaten in the Europa League this season after four wins in the qualifying rounds, two goalless draws and one 4-1 victory against Steaua Bucharest in the group stage.
- Napoli have made the most crosses (82) and taken the most throw ins (112) so far in the Europa League this season.
- Liverpool have won only one of their last four home games in all competitions, last time out against Blackburn.
- Liverpool have never drawn against Italian opposition at Anfield in European competitions, winning five losing three.
- Liverpool have not failed to score in any of their nine home games in all competitions this season.
Lech Poznan v Manchester City
- Manchester City have been the joint-most disciplined side in the opening three rounds of the Europa League, earning only two yellow cards.
- Lech Poznan have conceded the most fouls in the competition so far this season, 65, and have also been awarded the joint most yellow cards, 9.
- None of City's last seven away games have finished level, winning four and losing three.
- The Citizens have won five of their last six games in the Europa League (inc. qualifying), drawing the other game 1-1 at home to Juventus.
- Carlos Tevez has scored 24 goals in 32 appearances in 2010 for Manchester City, but is yet to score in the Europa League this season.
- Lech Poznan achieved the highest tackle success rate in the opening three rounds, 93%.
- City have lost just one of their last nine matches against Polish opponents in Europe.