Europa League Opta Facts 7th April
Benfica v PSV Eindhoven
- This will be a replay of the 1988 European Cup final, which PSV won 6-5 on penalties following a 0-0 draw in Stuttgart.
- Benfica have only won one of their previous five meetings with PSV, drawing three (including the 1988 final) and losing one.
- Eindhoven have only won one of their seven matches against Portuguese opposition since 1975, drawing three and losing three.
- Fred Rutten's side have lost just one of their last 18 European fixtures.
- Benfica have won nine of their last 11 home European fixtures and lost just one of them.
Dinamo Kiev v Braga
- Dinamo Kiev have scored more goals than all of the other seven Europa League Quarter Finalists (20).
- Dinamo Kiev have scored exactly one goal in eight of their previous 10 clashes with Portuguese sides, including in all five at home, but have never netted more than once in a game.
- Braga have already suffered two defeats to Ukrainian opposition this term, losing 0-3 (H) and 0-2 (A) against Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Braga have only won one of their last seven European away games and have failed to score in five of them.
- Dinamo have kept four successive European clean sheets at home.
FC Porto v Spartak Moscow
- No team has seen more red cards in this season's Europa League than Porto (four - joint with Palermo).
- FC Porto have never been defeated by Russian opposition, winning four, drawing two and conceding just one goal in six matches.
- Spartak have won six of their last eight European away games, including the last three.
- FC Porto have conceded exactly one goal in seven of their last eight European home games, but haven't conceded more than one in a home game in 24.
- The Russians have only failed to net in two of their last 16 European games.
- Freddie Guarin has netted in each of his last five competitive matches for FC Porto.
Villarreal v FC Twente
- Villarreal possess the Europa League's leading scorer in Giuseppe Rossi (eight goals).
- Rossi has scored six goals in his last nine games in all competitions for Villarreal.
- The Yellow Submarine have only played two games against Dutch opposition before, but failed to win both of them (one draw, one defeat).
- Villarreal have only lost one of their last 24 European home games, and have won the last five in a row.
- Twente have only mustered two wins from their last eight away games in Europe, losing five of them.
- The Dutch side have scored at least one goal in each of their last 23 Eredivisie games, but did fail to net in their last Europa League game (0-2 at Zenit).
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.