Europa League Opta Facts Last 32/Leg 2
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Manchester City v Aris
- Aris have played six matches against English sides in Europe (excl. qualifiers) including the first leg of this tie; winning one, drawing three and losing two.
- The Citizens failed to find the net in the first leg of this tie; the first game that they had failed to score a goal in Europe this season (nine matches in total, inc. quals).
Aris have won more tackles than any other side in the Europa League this season (168).
- Manchester City have won six successive home games in all competitions.
Carlos Tevez has netted seven goals in City's last four games at the City of Manchester Stadium.
- Four of Aris' last six games (all comps) have ended 0-0.
Sporting Lisbon v Rangers
- Rangers have won two, drawn two and lost just one of their previous meetings in Europe with Sporting Lisbon.
- Rangers have lost just three of their 13 games against Portuguese opposition.
- Rangers have only won one of their last 16 games in European competitions (excl. qualifiers).
- Sporting, on the other hand, have lost just two of their last 10 games in Europe.
- Rangers have netted only four goals in their seven games in Europe so far this season.
- The Gers have won just one of their last 12 European games away from home (excl. qualifiers), but this solitary victory came away at Sporting Lisbon in April 2008 (2-0).
- The Portuguese outfit have not won in five competitive matches, losing two and drawing three.
Liverpool v Sparta Prague
- Sparta have met English sides in 15 games so far (excl. qualifiers), winning just three of them.
- Indeed, in their last seven meetings with English sides (excl. qualifiers), they have managed a total of just one goal.
- Sparta have lost just one of their seven Europa League games this season, although they have drawn four of their last five.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their 11 Europa League games this season (incl qualifiers), although the Reds have drawn five of their last six, with four of those draws ending goalless.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last seven games in all competitions, the first time since July 2009 that they have managed a run this long.