Europa League Opta Facts - QFs second legs
Benfica v AZ
- Benfica are unbeaten in their last nine European games against Dutch opposition (W5 D4).
- Furthermore, the Eagles have won their last four European games against Dutch teams contested at home.
- AZ have kept three clean sheets in their last four games against Portuguese teams in European competition, but have also failed to score in their last two.
- Alkmaar have yet to taste defeat away from home in this season's Europa League (W3 D3 - inc. qualifiers).
- Benfica's Lima has averaged a goal every 54 minutes so far in the competition (three goals in 162 mins).
- Nemanja Gudelj has played more minutes than any other player in the Europa League this season (981).
- Benfica have won 12 of their last 13 games in all competitions contested at the Estadio Da Luz, drawing once against Spurs.
- Only Kevin Kampl (25) has created more chances from open play in the competition so far than Roy Beerens (19).
Juventus v Lyon
- The Old Lady have only won two of their previous six European games against French sides (D1 L3).
- However, Juventus have never lost a home European match against a French club (W7 D2), conceding just four goals in nine matches.
- Lyon have been victorious in only two of their past 10 European games versus Italian clubs (D4 L4).
- Lyon's heaviest European defeat came in Italy, a 7-0 loss in the Fairs Cup in 1958 to Inter Milan.
- Juventus are unbeaten at home this season in all competitions (W20 D3).
- Bafetimbi Gomis has scored in his last three away games for Lyon.
- Juventus have the best passing accuracy of the teams remaining in the Europa League (83.9%).
- Only Red Bull Salzburg (41) have been caught offside more in the Europa League this season than Lyon (35).
Sevilla v Porto
- Sevilla have lost just two of their last 12 games in the Europa League, though both of those defeats have come in the last three games (W6 D4).
- FC Porto are the only Portuguese side to have beaten Sevilla at home in Europe, beating them 2-1 in 2011.
- However, Porto have lost their last three trips to Spain in the Champions League and Europa League.
- Sevilla have lost only four of their previous 24 home games in European competition (W15 D5)
- Kevin Gameiro has scored six times in his last six home games for Sevilla.
- Jackson Martinez has found the net three times in his previous three appearances for Porto.
- Sevilla have attempted 189 crosses from open play in the competition so far, more than any other side remaining in the competition.
Valencia v Basel
- Valencia's 3-0 defeat to Basel in the first leg was their first ever loss to them in European competition (W3 D1).
- It was also the first time Valencia had lost to a Swiss side in Europe (W7 D2).
- Basel have never won in Spain in their European history, conceding 19 times in seven trips to the country (D2 L5).
- Valencia have never overturned a three-goal deficit in European competition.
- Marco Streller has scored three goals in just two Europa League apperances so far this term.
- Only Red Bull Salzburg (147) have attempted more shots in the Europa League this season than Valencia (130)
- Valencia have hit the woodwork seven times in the Europa League this season, more than any other side.
- Basel have the lowest average possession of the teams remaining in the competition (46.5%).