Europa League Opta Stats - 18 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Fulham v Juventus
- The Cottagers have won only one of their previous five games against a team from Italy, beating Bologna 3-1 at home in the 2002/03 Intertoto cup.
- Fulham have opened the scoring in seven of their last eight matches in Europe.
- In Europe, the Old Lady have won only four times in their last 13 fixtures, one being their 3-1 first leg victory over Fulham.
- Juventus have lost 11 of their previous 18 trips to England in European competition.
- Fulham are unbeaten in 13 (W9 L4) European home games - eight at Craven Cottage and five at Loftus Road.
- Roy Hodgson has won just one of his previous seven European ties against Italian sides (D3 L3).
Liverpool v Lille
- Liverpool have lost two and drawn one of their three meetings with French sides in Europe this season.
- The Reds have only scored more than once in a match on one occasion in Europe this season.
- Lille have suffered only one defeat in their last 10 competitive matches.
- Despite losing their last home game against a French side, Liverpool have been defeated in just two of their previous 12 European games against a side from France at Anfield, winning nine.
- 11 of Lille's 19 goals since the start of the UEFA Europa League group stage have been scored in between 76-90 minutes.
- Only Werder Bremen (22) have scored more goals than Lille (19) in the Europa League this season.
- Lille have been the most fouled side in the Europa League this season (151).