Europa League Opta Facts - 29 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Liverpool v Atletico Madrid
- Atletico's first leg victory over the Reds was their first win against an English side in eight attempts.
- Atletico have drawn five of their last seven Europa League games, winning the other two.
- Atletico have won none of their last seven away games in all competitions.
- Just three of Liverpool's last seven Europa League goals have been scored by someone other than Fernando Torres.
- Sergio Aguero has been involved in five of Atletico's 11 goals in European competition this season (four goals, one assist).
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 home games in all competitions, winning all but one; against fellow semi-finalists Fulham.
Fulham v Hamburg
- Just two of Hamburg's last 22 matches in the Europa League (and UEFA Cup) have ended in a draw.
- Mladen Petric has scored five goals in Hamburg's last six matches in the Europa League.
- The Cottagers have kept four clean sheets in their last five games in all competitions.
- Fulham have won six of their last nine matches in the Europa League.
- Bobby Zamora has scored six goals in his last eight appearances in the competition, assisting two more in the same period.
- 11 of Fulham's 13 goals in the Europa League since November have been either scored or assisted by Gera (five goals, three assists) or Zamora (six goals, two assists).
- Away from home, Hamburg have lost six of their last eight games in all competitions.
- Fulham have lost just one of their last 11 games in all competitions at Craven Cottage.