Europa Opta Facts - Feb 27
Tottenham Hotspur v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- Tottenham's failure to score in the first leg was the first time in 14 Europa League matches they have drawn a blank (excluding qualifiers).
- Spurs have won seven and drawn one of their last eight Europa League matches at home, scoring 22 goals in the process (excluding qualifiers).
- Spurs have not scored in their last two games in all competitions, the second time they have failed to hit the back of the net in consecutive games this season.
- Of teams to qualify for the knockout phase from the group stage in this season's Europa League, only Ludogorets Razgrad have conceded fewer goals (2) than Spurs (3).
- Spurs had 13 shots (excluding blocked) in the first leg, their second most in a Europa League match this season (excluding qualifiers).
- The only time Tottenham have been eliminated in the last 32 of this competition, they faced Ukrainian opposition - they lost 3-1 on aggregate to Shakhtar Donetsk in 2008/09.
- Only Red Ball Salzburg's Jonathan Soriano has scored more goals (6) than Jermain Defoe (5) in this season's Europa League (excluding qualifiers).
- Dnipro's only previous game against English opposition (excluding qualifiers) resulted in a 3-0 loss - away at Middlesbrough in 2005/06.
- Yevhen Konoplyanka has scored in each of his last four Europa League games for Dnipro.
- The previous five times Dnipro have won a first leg in European competition knockout stages they have progressed to the next stage.
Napoli v Swansea City
- Napoli won all three of their Champions League home matches this season but lost their last two Europa League fixtures on their own patch, against PSV Eindhoven and Viktoria Plzen last season.
- Napoli have conceded 14 goals in their last 15 home European matches (excluding qualifiers), during which time they have kept seven clean sheets.
- Napoli are unbeaten in their last 10 home matches in all competitions (W7 D3).
- Napoli are unbeaten in their eight home European matches against teams from England, Wales and Scotland (W6 D2), excluding qualifiers.
- The three previous occasions the Azzurri have drawn away from home in the first leg of last 32 matches in this competition, they have progressed to the next round.
- Swansea have won two of their 12 away matches in European competition (D1 L9), excluding qualifiers.
- Swansea have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home in their last 17 matches in all competitions.
- The Swans have failed to score in their last three Europa League games.
- Swansea have failed to take a lead into half-time in their last 18 matches in all competitions, going on to win four of those games.
- Wilfried Bony has scored nine goals in his last 11 matches in all competitions.