FA Cup and Championship Opta Facts - February 15-16
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Wigan Athletic v Bolton Wanderers
- The last eight meetings between the sides have produced only 10 goals in total.
- Both league meetings between Bolton and Wigan this season have ended as 1-1 with all the goals being scored in the second half.
- The 0-0 draw at the Reebok Stadium was the first ever FA Cup meeting between these two Lancashire rivals.
- Bolton have only progressed through two of their last 13 ties with Premier League teams in the FA Cup, losing the last four that have gone to a replay.
- The Trotters have only scored nine goals in their last 19 FA Cup matches against Premier League opponents and have not netted more than one in a game since they beat Arsenal 3-1 at Highbury in 1994.
- The Latics have only kept two clean sheets in their last 15 home FA Cup matches, and both came against opponents from the third tier.
Cardiff v Burnley
- The last four meetings between Cardiff and Burnley have seen over 2.5 goals.
- The last meeting between these sides was 0-0 after 73 minutes but finished 3-1 to Cardiff.
- The Bluebirds have gone three hours without conceding a league goal.
- Cardiff's last three goals have come in the 85th minute or later.
- Burnley have conceded exactly one goal in their last four league games.
Doncaster v Ipswich
- The last four meetings between Doncaster and Ipswich have produced an average of 4.3 goals per game.
- Connor Wickham has scored for Ipswich in their last two clashes with Rovers.
- Town are unbeaten in their last four league games, their best run since September.
- Doncaster have lost five of their last six league games and have gone 211 minutes without a goal in the process.
Sheffield Utd v Reading
- Sheffield United have won their last three games against Reading, after losing the previous three to the Royals.
- The Blades have gone nine games without a win, the worst current run in the Championship.
- Reading have kept only clean sheet in their last 10 league games.
- No Championship side has scored fewer goals than Sheffield United this season.
- If Reading lose this game they will have lost three league games in succession for the first time since January 2010.
Watford v Preston
- Watford have won 10 of the 13 league games in which they've scored first this season.
- The Hornets have scored exactly one goal in their last two Championship home games.
- Neither Watford nor Preston has scored more than two goals in any of the last 16 meetings between the sides.
- Preston have gone 272 minutes without a league goal.
Scunthorpe v Nottingham Forest
- Scunthorpe have scored first in only 10 matches this season, fewer than any other Championship side.
- Forest have gained 18 points from losing positions this season, more than any other Championship side.
- No side has conceded more home goals than Scunthorpe this season (26).
- Forest have scored only 14 away goals this season but have collected 20 points on their travels.
- Scunthorpe came from 2-0 down at half-time to draw 2-2 in this fixture last season.