FA Cup final: Opta Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
FA Cup final - Chelsea v Everton
- These sides' most recent FA Cup encounter came in the fourth round in 2006 when the Blues prevailed 4-1 in a replay at Stamford Bridge after they were held to a 1-1 draw at Goodison.
- Both Premier League meetings between these two teams this year ended goalless.
- Last year the sides met in the League Cup at the semi-final stage. Chelsea emerged victorious 3-1 on aggregate after goals from Joe Cole, Shaun Wright-Phillips and an own goal from Joleon Lescott.
- The Toffees have failed to beat Chelsea in 22 attempts in all competitions, this is their longest winless streak against any current Premier League team.
- In the last four seasons the side that has knocked Middlesbrough out of the FA Cup has gone on to be runners-up. Everton knocked out Boro this year, 2-1 in the quarter-finals.
- This is the first time Everton have made it past the quarter-finals since they won the trophy back in 1994/95, when they defeated Manchester United at Wembley thanks to a Paul Rideout goal.
- Chelsea have scored 15 goals in the FA Cup this season - more than any other side to have played from the First Round proper.
- Everton have had eight different goalscorers in the FA Cup this season, none of these have scored more than once.
- Chelsea have won three of the last six FA Cup finals to have been hosted at Wembley.