FA Cup Opta Facts - 24th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Wednesday, 24 February 2010
- The three FA Cup ties between Villa and Palace saw a combined total of 16 goals.
- Aston Villa have never lost an FA Cup tie against Crystal Palace in three meetings.
- None of the last 12 meetings between Palace and Villa have ended as an away win.
- Crystal Palace have not won in any of their last five visits to Villa Park.
- The Eagles have taken the lead in each of their last three matches against Martin O'Neill's side, but have only won one of these games.
- Aston Villa are unbeaten in their 11 competitive matches in 2010 so far.
- These two sides have drawn their last two meetings 1-1, including a draw at the Britannia Stadium a week ago.
- The Sky Blues and the Potters have met six times in the FA Cup with the Manchester club coming out on top three times, Stoke twice and their last game ending level.
- Before the original game in this tie (1-1) all five of the FA Cup meetings between Man City and Stoke have been won by a one-goal margin.
- The away side have won only once in the last seven meetings between these two teams.
- Stoke City are unbeaten in their six competitive matches at home in 2010.
- Kevin Davies has scored four goals in his last three appearances against Spurs.
- Jermain Defoe has scored three goals in his last two domestic cup appearances against Bolton.
- Four of the last six meetings between these two teams have ended in a draw.
- Spurs have won three of their last four home games against Bolton, drawing the other.
- Tottenham have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven matches at White Hart Lane.
- Bolton have failed to find the net away from home in 422 minutes.
- West Brom have won just once in their last seven meetings with the Royals.
- The last three meetings between these two teams have produced a total of 13 goals.
- Reading have not won away from home against West Brom since October 1995, a run of six trips without victory.
- West Brom have won their last three home matches.