FA Cup Quarter-final Replay Opta Stats
Blackburn Rovers v Millwall
- Blackburn are one of only two teams (with Man City) to have played in the FA Cup this season without conceding a goal.
- The Lions have already won at Ewood Park this season, winning 2-0 in the league back in November, though they had lost four in a row there before that win.
- Only one FA Cup this season (Hereford v Cheltenham - 37) has seen more fouls conceded than the initial tie between Blackburn and Millwall (36).
- Millwall have now gone 320 minutes of football in all competitions without scoring a goal.
- Rovers are without a win in six games in all competitions, drawing three, losing three and failing to score in five of those games.
- Rovers have won both previous FA Cup ties against Millwall; they won 2-1 in Round Three of the 1978/79 competition and 1-0 in Round Four back in 2001/02.
- Blackburn have won their last seven FA Cup replays when they have drawn the initial game away from home, last losing one on home soil in 1999 (v Newcastle).
- Millwall, meanwhile, have won six and drawn one of their last seven FA Cup replays, though they did lose on penalties after that draw to Derby County in 2010.
- The Lions have only lost one of their last eight FA Cup away games (W4 D3).
- Rovers have found the net in each of their last 15 FA Cup games at Ewood Park (32 goals in total).